Media BMF Masvidal Complaining About Contracts he Signed

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
He says he had to take UFC contract to get paid, but doesn't agree with the terms not allowing him to force UFC to renegotiate his purse.

Given the constant airing of his contract unhappiness, I find it hard to believe his version that it was Usman who turned down the fight with him.

Do the fights then and get paid. He can't expect the UFC to renegotiate every single time he wins a fight.

But he had to sign those terms to get paid. Otherwise he would have never agreed to such unfair terms.

Yet the UFC can cut him if he loses a fight.

Slave-level contracts.
Did you really just call a contract that turned someone into a multi millionaire a "Slave-level contract"?
<{cruzshake}>

sherdogers are so weird, they complain every day about fighters not getting paid, and when one fighter is asking to get paid more, he get blamed and insulted.

I complain about the guys who are very underpaid (some only get $12K per fight), not so much the ones who are paid well yet still complain (and publicly at that) like Jorge.

Plus in his case I find it funny because he talked so much shit about Usman supposedly refusing to fight him, and many naive sherdoggers believed it, but they're quiet now that he's repeatedly showing its himself who isnt agreeing.

I complain about the guys who are very underpaid (some only get $12K per fight), not so much the ones who are paid well yet still complain (and publicly at that) like Jorge.

Plus in his case I find it funny because he talked so much shit about Usman supposedly refusing to fight him, and many naive sherdoggers believed it, but they're quiet now that he's repeatedly showing its himself who isnt agreeing.
masvidal is underpaid, even conor is underpaid. Fighter's career is really short, and it is one of the toughest sport in the world, in generate much money than they are getting.

I will never blame a fighter for asking more money, you should be ashamed.

masvidal is underpaid, even conor is underpaid. Fighter's career is really short, and it is one of the toughest sport in the world, in generate much money than they are getting.

I will never blame a fighter for asking more money, you should be ashamed.

I'll never be ashamed to laugh at a guy who lied about Usman being the one to reject the fight.

I don't think he has any leverage. He is not in the same realm as someone like Jon Jones. Mas is an entertaining fighter but he still has to prove that he is a legit contender at WW

He says he had to take UFC contract to get paid, but doesn't agree with the terms not allowing him to force UFC to renegotiate his purse.

Given the constant airing of his contract unhappiness, I find it hard to believe his version that it was Usman who turned down the fight with him.

I suspect he was paid signing bonuses each time. I still side with Mas but he’s being a little disingenuous leaving that out.

Back