Blue to brown belt girl against Penny Thomas vid

In for later! i wish i could view these at work.

i went to the same high school as tracey goodell i had no idea she was a grappler wow

still watching.... wow Tracy looks very legit...!

really enjoyed that. great guard work! really exciting as far as grappling matches go. don't know about being a blue to brown belt in a year but she did great!

Wasn't thrilled about her holding the body triangle, but still a really good guard game and she definitely proved that she earned her brown belt.

Enjoyed that, very crafty guard work there and good sub defence as well.

The last two minutes were awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Great fight I do wish it was longer. Not lopsided at all.

Even thou Penny won i feel ignoring points and looking at the match as a whole i would of given Tracey the match. She controlled the pace and was putting Penny in a lot of dangerous spots.

Penny did well once she opened the guard but until then it was all Traceys game.

I bet you people will be pulling guard on Tracey pretty quick from now on.

I thought both competitors were awesome and I definitely wouldn't want to be put in a closed guard like that.

I can definitely see a rematch at some point.

Hillary, have you fought either of the competitors before?

ps I teach science to Pennys cousin. I found out in the most random way. Shes a tiny kid, she was waiting in line to come into a hall. Some kids were asking me about Brazilian jiu jitsu. She said her cousin is a world champion. I said that it was probably Japanese jiu jitsu which is very different. She said she was sure that it was Brazilian jiu jitsu. Apparently Penny had been staying at her house after her fights in the ADCC in Barcelona.

Never been against Penny, but I competed against Tracey in January. Her guard is absolutely sick, but I ended up winning 7-0.

That was some sweet guard work, but Penny showed some veteran ability to remain calm in several bad situations.

Never been against Penny, but I competed against Tracey in January. Her guard is absolutely sick, but I ended up winning 7-0.

Excellent stuff. Im surprised you haven't faced Penny before. Im guessing she is a little heavier than yourself.

Have you also competed against an Iranian American black belt, I think her name is something like Gaz Parmen or something like that. She did a few seminars around the UK not too long ago.

Perhaps you might consider coming to the UK yourself to teach a few seminars. Brilliant weather, good food, sandy beaches, how could you resist. You can also train with Roger Gracie at his new Soho gym in Piccalilli Circus.

^^^ It takes time and a few tries to get the formula right, and Its obvious he's doing something right.
Tracey is very good, very dangerous guard, that being said, Penny Thomas is toughhhh, how she inched out of that triangle was pretty impressive to me.
Hillary is there no video of you're match with Tracey?

great match, i watched this last night... penny has fkn incredible passing

tracey's guard work was impressive

Back