Blue tapout long shorts

Danny7600

White Belt
Reaction score
Where do i get these shorts , i like the long shorts they are inexpensive and durable. And i like the color blue.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have seen a couple fighters wearing those in the past year but have never seen them for sale.

A lot of the Tapout long shorts models are hard if not near impossible to find. Aside from the colors on their website i have no idea where else they can be found.

You can find Tapout long shorts here and there. Combat Sports still sells Diego's 2nd gen. sig shorts (in two sizes) as well as a couple of other designs not on Tapout's site anymore and eBay will have them for sale every so often.

i bought a size 34 of those shorts at ROSS, they didn't have the logos on them, but in no way would I consider them "long" they actually are short and kinda flair out

i bought a size 34 of those shorts at ROSS, they didn't have the logos on them, but in no way would I consider them "long" they actually are short and kinda flair out

i agree, tapout has longer shorts

i emailed tapout about these shorts when pettis wore them against karalexis, got no response back.....:(

Back