Blownards...Blow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
To everyone on the board: Do not listen to this poster (Blownards). He has been trolling this board giving out bad dieting and supplement advice and inciting the regular contributors.

To Blownards: blow. I have my suspicions about your identity, but it's obvious you're deliberately trying to sabotage this board. Do us all a favor and fuck off. We hate you.

Madmick, you are wrong. All studies I have read show blownards is correct, and yes they were peer reviewed. Learn to get your sources right.

BTW, creatine will kill you, protein supplements only contain carbohydrates, and stimulants depress the nervous system. I swear, I read it in a study.

Hey, PM me your suspicions. I'm just curious.

Rjkd12 said:
Madmick, you are wrong. All studies I have read show blownards is correct, and yes they were peer reviewed. Learn to get your sources right.

BTW, creatine will kill you, protein supplements only contain carbohydrates, and stimulants depress the nervous system. I swear, I read it in a study.

Don't forget that eating ice cream is the best way to pack on lean muscle mass quickly.

jasond said:
Don't forget that eating ice cream is the best way to pack on lean muscle mass quickly.

haha. im gonna go get a 5 gallon tub of ben and jerry's.

Rjkd12 said:

thank you & agreed. jealousy causes people like madmick to do nasty strange things. i'll be the bigger person & forgive him.

blownards said:
thank you & agreed. jealousy causes people like madmick to do nasty strange things. i'll be the bigger person & forgive him.

Thanks man. I knew you'd read between the lines and see what the real meaning of my post was. Sarcasm and all. Its insight like this that lets you read through all the political and scientific mumbo jumbo and let us know the real applicable information.

Madmick said:
To Blownards: blow. I have my suspicions about your identity, but it's obvious you're deliberately trying to sabotage this board. Do us all a favor and fuck off. We hate you.

first of all, who do you think i am? secondly, how am i destroying the boards? thirdly, does it hurt having your head in your ass?

blownards said:
first of all, who do you think i am? secondly, how am i destroying the boards? thirdly, does it hurt having your head in your ass?

I'm going to have to trust my instincts on this one...leave.

madmick is golden compared to your bullshit. He's golden pretty much when it comes to anything on these boards.

Leave.

LCDforMe said:
madmick is golden compared to your bullshit. He's golden pretty much when it comes to anything on these boards.

golden nope, goldenshowers for sure.

golden nope, goldenshowers for sure.

Shut up, and that's Official. If you have something to offer than offer it. If all you have to offer is inflammatory and non-sensical contradicition simply to get your attention fix then you'll see how quickly that will be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back