Blood of Zeus on Netflix

Ive just started it, i like it so far.

Guess im the only 1 that loved Castlevania...

It was aight... a decent distraction...

It was more of a missed opportunity. They turned Dracula into an EMO grandpa... wtf...

I just started watching it, and it's pretty good so far. I like it better than Castlevania. We'll see. I'm still on the 3rd episode.

Aint Castlevania a video game for the NES. That frankenstein boss battle still gives me nightmares. Way too difficult for a kid.

I actually liked Tower of God's animation. The artwork might not be for everybody's style but the animation and fluidity shines when there's a fight scene.

Yea I really liked the animation for TOG.

Just finished it. Great show. Can't wait for season 2.

I like it, but I also like Castlevania. My favorite animated show on Netflix is Love , Sex and Robots.
That show is awesome.

I really want to watch Blood of Zeus. I'll check it out today. I've never watched any serious animated shows other than Love, Death and Robots and a few episodes of Evangelion.

I just started watching it, and it's pretty good so far. I like it better than Castlevania. We'll see. I'm still on the 3rd episode.

My main issue with the show is it's anime and I'm a grown ass man. Can't be seen watching anime.

NGL, batshit insane Hera, still wood.

Nothing amazing, but it was above average. I'm not mad that I watched it.
There wasn't enough character building/story on a few of the key characters even though they were trying to get us to sympathize/feel for them.

It was good..

Not castlevania good but good.. not hard to see why one would prefer it and i'm glad i saw it.. but not as good as season 1 castlevania..

I watched 5 episodes and liked it so far. I'm not normally into anime or whatever, but I love the Greek/Zeus type stories so I started watching it. I will probably check out Castlevania after I finish this.

I banged it out last week and definitely enjoyed it.

I just noticed your AV.
Were you at one time posting as pridejitsu?

Might give it a go.

Isn’t that Fate? Did Netflix re-package an anime?

Nah TS didn't check the vid he posted I'm guessing. It's not the show he's talking about.

Any idea when Castlevania is coming back?

Back