Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

Fair points. Perhaps with the group setting on them it turned into self preservation and less recognition of even who was male or female. Cheers.

I've only been in one situation where I had a group of people attacking me. It's scary AF; you don't have time to pick your targets. You just hit anything that comes within range and try to keep your feet.

Sucker punch? The proud boy was getting beaned in the head with projectiles and weapons for an entire block and the woman was throwing punches before she got Ktfo.

Textbook self defense. No crime there. She deserved that punch to the face
I said I've seen videos of sucker punches being thrown, please.

I figured I should have browsed the entire thread before. Just confirmed what I could see in the first video.

Equal rights deserve equal lefts. Woman threw first punch feeling safe with her mob behind her and got what she had coming to her
Trotsky won't come back. His lie was exposed so he has nothing left to gain save for some dishonest Whataboutism

I've only been in one situation where I had a group of people attacking me. It's scary AF; you don't have time to pick your targets. You just hit anything that comes within range and try to keep your feet.

I have as well but no women just dudes so I can't say for sure. Most women can be shoved but in life or death scenarios then maybe better to disable them. But yeah, those are fair points. In the moment it is more flight or fight and I'm not disputing that.

I said I've seen videos of sucker punches being thrown, please.
My bad. I assumed since this is your first comment in this thread that you were talking about the video the thread is about where the girl deserved the punch she got

A Proud Boy was recorded KO'ing a woman today, and all the comments on the video are conservatives saying it's awesome because the girl deserved it for being a protester, Marxist, un-American, etc. But go on.

Afterwards, the same group of right wingers ran and doused the crowds behind them with pepper spray.

This stuff is disgusting. I don't care who does it.

(I will admit, though, that it's a little funny to then hear calls for police action and arrests. Don't you mean that this guy should get spoken with by a social worker?)

It's a twisted ideology that would call us bigots for recognising that she is a woman on sight, but that will still sneakily try to use our values against us by appealing to our sympathies because she is a woman.

It's an especially egregious piece of shit who, himself having consciously and knowingly turned a blind eye to active rapists in real fucking life, would have the unmitigated temerity to engage in the aforementioned moral shaming.

You're a pathetic loser. We've been over this before where you've been corrected and informed what you're saying here is not only a blatant lie but a despicable, purposeful, and libelous one.

Of course, you have no shame so you don't care.

I went on vacation in Oregon in 2017. I mostly visited along the coast, but during my last two days there I was in Portland because that's where I was flying out of. There was some kind of of protest and counter protest going on between Trump supporters and Antifa. The police we're annoyed at both of them and kept making them walk around like they were cattle being herded around the city. Every time they stopped, the police told them to keep moving.

A Proud Boy was recorded KO'ing a woman today, and all the comments on the video are conservatives saying it's awesome because the girl deserved it for being a protester, Marxist, un-American, etc. But go on.

Afterwards, the same group of right wingers ran and doused the crowds behind them with pepper spray.

Wow the nerds in black walked up on the other nerds in black, though I will grant this one looked like 4-6 people trying to circle up one guy, and the nerd yelling I'll kick your ass punched the other nerds yelling I'll kick your ass. How could this possibly have been prevented?

Equal rights. She ran up to punch a guy in the face.

Oh well.

Any man that punches a woman is a morally repugnant scumbag. Full stop. I don't care if you're "antifa", "proudboy" or belong to any other dumbfuck group.

I think as civilized people we can draw the line somewhere, and "not beating woman" should be the place to do it.

Anyone making excuses for these scumbags is a pretty fucking terrible person and should hang their heads in shame.

Any man that punches a woman is a morally repugnant scumbag. Full stop. I don't care if you're "antifa", "proudboy" or belong to any other dumbfuck group.

I think as civilized people we can draw the line somewhere, and "not beating woman" should be the place to do it.

Anyone making excuses for these scumbags is a pretty fucking terrible person and should hang their heads in shame.
How many chicks do you think will sleep with you if you show them this post?

Curious response btw. You feel we should beat woman with impunity? You don't feel that is morally repugnant behavior?

And just like that, ze found a gender...

I'm pretty much asked him point blank if he supports police targeting journalists, which he ignored only to come here and tag me with that comment. What am I supposed to gather from this? Either he supports police violence against his enemies or isn't bothered by it. Its as I said, @Social Distance Warrior doesn't really have any principles beyond anti-leftism. If it means resorting to state violence or vigilantism to achieve it he's on board.

Here's what I've said about Antifa over the years

But SDW will continue to claim I'm siding with Antifa. Kind of like how when he'd accuse @Fawlty Elizabeth and I of defending Mike Brown over and over again even though we told him multiple times that we believed Officer Wilson made a good shot after the DOJ report vindicated him. He's not interested in truth or honest discussion, only anti-leftism even if it means resorting to dishonesty and playing apologist for state violence against journalists.
Gross, he's back to playing that stupid game again?

This is great. We have a proxy civil war with the biggest lunatics from each side larping as soldiers and the stakes are absolutely nothing at all.

This is great. We have a proxy civil war with the biggest lunatics from each side larping as soldiers and the stakes are absolutely nothing at all.

And somewhere China and Russia are laughing...

Curious response btw. You feel we should beat woman with impunity? You don't feel that is morally repugnant behavior?
With impunity?
The small group was surrounded and chased by a crowd of violent screaming extremists who have been shown violently attacking even random people.

At that point, sex becomes irrelevant and when they close the distance you start swinging. She hit first. Deserved what she got. A woman is just as capable of pulling a concealed weapon. If they get within distance to strike you and are in fact striking you, you are completely in the right to swing back and vindicated of any judgment for hitting a girl

Back