Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

It's reasonable to assume she was, since she was there. Can't say much about women in general, but we have seen them attack elderly people for no apparent reason so it's not a huge stretch since the elderly have even less ability to defend themselves.

Can you direct me to the antifa attacks on the elderly? And, I assume, you will also be able to show leftists widely applauding and defending the attacks. Since, ya know, right wingers here and elsewhere are tripping over themselves to defend an armored larper hitting an unarmed girl and running away.

There's also video somewhere of one of those dorks checking a girl to the ground with a Trump 2020 superhero shield.

lolz @ a 'progressive' playing the sex card... and saying the above after antifa not only attacked women, but elderly women.

and yet, you think that was a proud boy in that gif.
No, but they be like that.

Anybody catch the car drive thru with the big Trump 2020 flag and a big Confederate flag. That’s why this has to stop.

Everyone in these vides looks like an incompetent idiot.

HA! so thats why it has to stop. Not the 80+ days of violence, destruction, and harassment. LMMFAOOOOOOO
Meh. I’m alright with morons smashing morons. I’m on an mma forum.

more so tho, I also don’t understand why the police haven’t shut this down months ago. Got people walking down the street in ninja gear with trash can lid shields.

if you wanna overthrow the government some tattoos and a record collection probably aren’t the ideal starter kit.

Except it HASN'T been "morons smashing morons". Its been communists attempting to burn down state and federal buildings, attempting to murder police, harassing innocent citizens. Delusional Marxist fucking jabronis
Read the edit, McCarthy. And then go burn all the witches you want.

I always make at least 3 edits after posting.

Read the edit, McCarthy. And then go burn all the witches you want.

I always make at least 3 edits after posting.
You know why the police haven't shut it down? Because the mayor of Portland, an Antifa sympathizer, is the gotdamn police commissioner. Don't make half hearted replies, think it through, and make edits if you don't want your posts to be taken at face value

And for the vast majority of people, no matter who wins.... nothing about their life will change.

Imagine if they spent this much time and energy on their own personal goals instead...
It benefits me to have Trump out of office. It means I won’t have to deal with people in Florida asking me if I voted for Trump at work and feeling cavalier to talk in racial slurs around me all day. It means I won’t have to hear every woman I know complaining about the patriarchy and fucking up my boner. And I’ll make more money cause this covid lockdown fix up is easy peasy if everyone would stop pretending they can go back to normal anytime and everything else will go right back to normal with them.

Can you direct me to the antifa attacks on the elderly? And, I assume, you will also be able to show leftists widely applauding and defending the attacks. Since, ya know, right wingers here and elsewhere are tripping over themselves to defend an armored larper hitting an unarmed girl and running away.

There's also video somewhere of one of those dorks checking a girl to the ground with a Trump 2020 superhero shield.

And this one too. Want to talk about dorks? Listen to their voices.

You know why the police haven't shut it down? Because the mayor of Portland, an Antifa sympathizer, is the gotdamn police commissioner. Don't make half hearted replies, think it through, and make edits if you don't want your posts to be taken at face value
It’s Portland. Haven’t you seen Portlandia? “It’s where young people go to retire”

It benefits me to have Trump out of office. It means I won’t have to deal with people in Florida asking me if I voted for Trump at work and feeling cavalier to talk in racial slurs around me all day. It means I won’t have to hear every woman I know complaining about the patriarchy and fucking up my boner. And I’ll make more money cause this covid lockdown fix up is easy peasy if everyone would stop pretending they can go back to normal anytime and everything else will go right back to normal with them.
Oh well you can look forward to your own personal safe space to return to in 2024. For now you have 4 more years left of calling Trump your daddy.

I left Miami for Jersey mid-March assuming it would get extra retarded there and I knew I could trust NJ to be civilized.
Why are you there?
This has been my home for 9 years. This is where my family lives. I'm considering moving to the east side of the mountains where a more conservative lifestyle is lived

#PAM
Proud Anitfas Matters

They need to rename Portland from Rip City to LarpCity

Back