• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

Protesters marched from Black Lives Matter Plaza to Gallery Place in Washington DC, demanding that the Metropolitan Police Department be defunded and resources be diverted to community programs instead.
BLM demanding defuneded. Ok i am in favor of that. Lets see what will happen afterwards.

90% of this country doesn’t know this shit is happening. The media refuse to cover the story.

this guy remains anonymous to most Americans, who never knew he was beaten by a rabid mob full of hate Bc he was in the wrong place at the wrong time just a few days ago.

And again white supremacy is the biggest issue. SMH how awful the media is and those that are taking this and running with it

I watch that and can’t help but ask, if you hit the breaks, which one would fly the furthest?
Depends who you catch in the upstroke of the twerk. I have money on the window one but it would be more of a bounce.

The best way to get someone to stop and feel safe in the middle of a rabid mob is to start throwing crap at them, punching their windows and giving them the best self defence argument possible...

Full video below:
https://tulsaworld.com/new-video-of...deo_df0b4e87-afcd-5876-bc34-81711901aba1.html
They even stop and speak to the police as required.

It's a family in the truck. I don't need to say what most here would do for their family.
https://ktul.com/news/local/no-charges-in-i-244-truck-incident-with-protesters

The best way to get someone to stop and feel safe in the middle of a rabid mob is to start throwing crap at them, punching their windows and giving them the best self defence argument possible...

Full video below:
https://tulsaworld.com/new-video-of...deo_df0b4e87-afcd-5876-bc34-81711901aba1.html
They even stop and speak to the police as required.

It's a family in the truck. I don't need to say what most here would do for their family.
https://ktul.com/news/local/no-charges-in-i-244-truck-incident-with-protesters

What's truly pathetic is those cops standing around on the side of the road while a bunch of criminals block the highway.

What's truly pathetic is those cops standing around on the side of the road while a bunch of criminals block the highway.

It's technically a protest so you have some rights in terms of peaceful assembly besides them blocking the road. Whilst I agree with you the nature of the matter is how do you clear that many people when your local government won't provide you the resources or support you? 5-10 cops aren't moving that many people on safely.

It's technically a protest so you have some rights in terms of peaceful assembly besides them blocking the road. Whilst I agree with you the nature of the matter is how do you clear that many people when your local government won't provide you the resources or support you? 5-10 cops aren't moving that many people on safely.

We both know that if a group of Qtards decided to hold a Stop The Steal rally on an interstate overpass, the FBI would deployed like this was Ruby Ridge. You clearly don't have a right to peacefully assemble anywhere you want.

That’s terrorism.

But the corrupt federal government is more concerned about right wingers who dare call them corrupt

I know of one way to clear it.

That girl laying on the ground at the end was totally hamming it up. She may have scraped her knee or something, but it didn't look like she got hurt. She was the person that was standing in front of the truck in the beginning and you can see her eventually dive out of the way.

This video was taken where I live a year or so ago. Your post reminded me of it. Nobody got hurt or anything, but it's hilarious :D It's right at the beginning of the video.

That girl laying on the ground at the end was totally hamming it up. She may have scraped her knee or something, but it didn't look like she got hurt. She was the person that was standing in front of the truck in the beginning and you can see her eventually dive out of the way.

This video was taken where I live a year or so ago. Your post reminded me of it. Nobody got hurt or anything, but it's hilarious :D It's right at the beginning of the video.

That looks like a counter protest to me after being stopped by these people. I like it.

Here is one in Australia for veganism. Notice the widespread violence and assaults against these peaceful protests... This is them blocking a main intersection in the city without organising the appropriate permits and as usual causing problems for emergency vehicles etc to respond to jobs and tying up emergency services that could attend actual emergencies...

If only these people actually had faced some real adversity in their lives they may view these things differently. I am all for Black lives matter, Blue lives matter etc as causes, I don't support BLM as an organisation. The organisation BLM has done less for black people in the last 18 months than the Police they want to defund.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04...st-blocks-trams-traffic-causes-chaos/10980056

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...end-violence-george-floyd-protests-2020-6?amp

The FBI has collected no intelligence indicating that "antifa" was involved in violence over the weekend related to protests over the death of George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man who died on May 25 after a white police officer in Minneapolis knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes, The Nation reported.

President Donald Trump and Attorney General William Barr both blamed antifa — a loosely organized left-wing group consisting of anti-fascism activists — for violence linked to a series of protests that took place on Sunday.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...tests-not-urban-antifa-docs-show/2568234/?amp

Protest Arrests Show Regular Americans, Not Urban Antifa as Trump Claims

Court documents show that most protesters arrested this year were Americans caught up in the heat of the moment, not members of left-wing radical groups

Back