Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

how so? the majority of people these assholes are berating and attacking as "racists" families didn't even live in this country during slavery, and have more likely than not never contributed to any sort of racial oppression. but "all cops are bad" and "all white people are racist"... The civilized world needs to stop being nice to minority hate groups. I say "minority" because all hate groups are a minority to the non-hate groups, it's not applied in any racial or ethnic sense in this case.

By red pill I mean normal everyday Americans looking at what democrat supported Bolshevik Larping Movement members are all about. 100+ days and counting of examples being televised

na, it's been going too long too hard and it's not getting better. if these people can't accept the facts in these events weighing heavily against any of their issues with these highlight legal cases being racial, and they find that cause to be radicalized and violent, then there really is only one swift solution to it. It's been going on nearly 6 months. I'd like to see it shutdown with formal official address. George Floyd died of an overdose. You can not choke someone with pressure to the back of the neck. Brianna Taylor's household fired first.

I am all for meeting violence with violence, but I think the police coming out too strong only confirms the protests and legitimizes them. That is the last thing I want to see right behind more violence and cops being shot

I can only think of Charlottesville for the violence on the right or that boogaloo bitch.

Everything else has been on the left

I think it is because incel mass shooters have been shown to buy into white supremecy and/or have their own writings. So now every one who is conservative is painted as an incel, potential shooter by the left.

I am all for meeting violence with violence, but I think the police coming out too strong only confirms the protests and legitimizes them. That is the last thing I want to see right behind more violence and cops being shot
if they make the statement strongly enough, there won't be.

Don't worry, they are going to repeal that stuff at the federal level soon. Why do you think they need to pack the courts so badly?

Are they buying back the guns too? Repealing the second amendment will guarantee a civil war.

Are they buying back the guns too? Repealing the second amendment will guarantee a civil war.

The battleground now is whether you have a right to self-defense or not. Every person who has defended themselves or even threatened rioters with firearms is currently being prosecuted. It looks like the Dems may let you keep your gun, as long as you lock it in a safe and never bring it out for any reason. If a criminal even sees you holding it through your window as he threatens to burn your house down, the DA will come down on you hard.

>hit person in the head from behind with a metal bat
>they don't even notice
>you fall on your face

Soy. Not even once.

That cop, or any cop that witnessed it, would've been more than justified in turning that asshole into a human sprinkler. He just smashed a cop in the head with a metal baseball bat and will see absolutely no justice. I'm waiting for the anti-police posters to come in and say "Pshh, he had a helmet on!"

That cop, or any cop that witnessed it, would've been more than justified in turning that asshole into a human sprinkler. He just smashed a cop in the head with a metal baseball bat and will see absolutely no justice. I'm waiting for the anti-police posters to come in and say "Pshh, he had a helmet on!"

None of them see justice. A person is on video shooting at Kyle Rittenhouse, and that person has never even been questioned. The video and his name are admitted into court as official evidence, yet no one seems interested in arresting him.

like I said, not one has condemned this assault.

@The Big Bang what do you think? I see you lurking in this thread. do you think swinging a baseball bat at a police officer's head is legitimate protest?

The battleground now is whether you have a right to self-defense or not. Every person who has defended themselves or even threatened rioters with firearms is currently being prosecuted. It looks like the Dems may let you keep your gun, as long as you lock it in a safe and never bring it out for any reason. If a criminal even sees you holding it through your window as he threatens to burn your house down, the DA will come down on you hard.

The mccloskey case was fucked no doubt

It makes me feel better that I'm not alone in my disgust and sadness over what they're doing to our great nation. I'm glad there's plenty of Sherdoggers who know what's really going on.

{<redford}

same here..
there are times when I look on my Facebook and speak to my work colleagues and listen to so much false information, and emotionally fueled tripe...and I feel like I'm in crazy land...

it's refreshing to see there are other sane people out there when I come on Sherdog.

The media and social media are the biggest cancers in the world today. It's amazing how the media is controlled almost 100% by on political party and they have power to control narratives. Seeing celebrities like Viola Davis, LeTrash James and Common just spew lies that aren't even close to reality and having their droves of zombie fans agree with them is fucking cringy and dangerous. Emotions now trump facts.

What a fucking clown world we live in.

I’m absolutely fucking sick of it!!

same here..
there are times when I look on my Facebook and speak to my work colleagues and listen to so much false information, and emotionally fueled tripe...and I feel like I'm in crazy land...

it's refreshing to see there are other sane people out there when I come on Sherdog.

It's weird that you guys never met on Stormfront before you came here.

None of them see justice. A person is on video shooting at Kyle Rittenhouse, and that person has never even been questioned. The video and his name are admitted into court as official evidence, yet no one seems interested in arresting him.

The guy who tried to murder Rittenhouse not only got off without even a slap on the wrist, but the media is running sympathy articles on him. Calling him the "Kenosha Lone Survivor".

I used to be a member of the RAC but Green Flag was cheaper over the year so I went with them instead.

Are those your in party peoples assemblies? And they say you guys aren’t organized

Back