Blaydes weighs 248 with clothes on

ZekaPeka

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Dost Santos 247 without clothes.
In face off I thought that Blaydes would be ripped since his usually around 265 limit but he looks kinda skinny and that he lost muscle mass.
Will he be able to td Santos since they weigh the same and Junior has good TDD.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Junior is out of his prime and Blaydes is in his

I'm rooting for JDS but his approach and underestimation of Blaydes will be his downfall sadly

Also JDS has great TDD not TDs

Also Blaydes doesn't TD his opponents because of his weight, it's because of his skill.

I'm rooting for JDS but his approach and underestimation of Blaydes will be his downfall sadly

Also Blaydes doesn't TD his opponents because of his weight, it's because of his skill.

This, unfortunately.

Probably a good idea for blaydes to be ready for a 5 round fight Incase he can’t get JDS down. Coming in lighter isn’t a bad idea for a 5 rounder at HW

I think JDS will take this.

He still only loses to elite HWs.

Blaydes is good but I don't know if he is ready for JDS just yet.

I was going to say, Blaydes looked noticeably slimmer this fight.

I think JDS will take this.

He still only loses to elite HWs.

Blaydes is good but I don't know if he is ready for JDS just yet.
Blaydes was more than ready for someone like Overeem....a guy who KTFO JDS easily.

Blaydes was more than ready for someone like Overeem....a guy who KTFO JDS easily.
Yeah but I feel like JDS is pretty relentless with his TDD and springs back up a lot of the time.

I dunno it's gonna be an interesting fight.

This is an interesting matchup.

I see Blaydes controlling the fight but I don’t count JDS out by any means.

My boy junior is in trouble , better hope all that dancing helps with cardio loool

JDS looked like a great wrestler vs Carwin.....that one time

Dos Santos is so easy to gameplan for at this point. I’m just not sure Blaydes is that good. Close fight on paper but I think Blaydes wins this 2/3 times

Back