Blatant Fence Grab by RDA???

dipstickjimmy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anik just called a Blatant Fence Grab that was 100% Gamrot and said it was RDA who was on bottom trying for a sweep. These guys can make mistakes but sometimes I have to ask if they are even aware of what they are watching.

Lol if his name was Gamrotmov you'd all think that fight was dope

I can't agree more. Gamrot made me want a nap. He did nothing here to move towards a title shot.
They should match him with another grappler heavy style so we can see how well he does kickboxing for 15 min. RDA caught him a couple of times. Imagine a young hungry lion hitting him with those shots

Anik is good at reading ads and whatever else they load into the teleprompter. But when he tries to call the action, he makes a ton of mistakes and shows that his knowledge of MMA is extremely limited despite having been cageside for over 1000 fights.

Why all the Gamrot hate? RDA would have did the exact same thing. Punch, punch, shoot, grind on cage.

hes not a robot homie... he can make a mistake...
Usually when they say the wrong name they kind of catch themselves, even if they don't actually correct it you can tell they know they said the wrong name. Really felt like Anik thought it was RDA.

Back