• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Black SUPERMAN Movie (New Details and the Search for a Director)

Is the DC universe going to be Cuck Universe now?

But seriously, super hero movies suck anyway.

We didn't trade certain savior complexes for others. If you’re at all enlightened, it will play like gangbusters. If you’re a closet misogynist racist homophobic transphobic fatphobe, it will scare the fuck out of you, and that frightens some dudes. You can see online the responses to some of the early shit that’s out there, trolls on the internet. I don’t give a fuck.

Calm your tits. I was being cheeky. I could give fuck all about what color a super hero is. What I am is a comic nerd tired of the pandering to the SJW’s by taking existing legacy characters and switching up their ethnicity to pander to the woke masses instead of just making good movies.

They don’t want to make an Earth 2 Superman story, because the story line is riveting (Although it could be if written correctly). They are doing it to try and make that Black Panther money, and to try and save face in the wake of the Ray Fisher situation.

Or does DC think they can just Nick Fury a Superman with an alternate? Because there isn’t anyone they could hire that can Sam Jackson the shit out of that character.

PS- Just so we’re clear.....Miles Morales is one of my favorite comic characters of all time. They at least killed off Peter Parker in the Ultimateverse before bringing him out. Ahsoka Tano is my favorite Jedi. I have zero issue with color or sex.

Calm your tits. I was being cheeky. I could give fuck all about what color a super hero is. What I am is a comic nerd tired of the pandering to the SJW’s by taking existing legacy characters and switching up their ethnicity to pander to the woke masses instead of just making good movies.

They don’t want to make an Earth 2 Superman story, because the story line is riveting (Although it could be if written correctly). They are doing it to try and make that Black Panther money, and to try and save face in the wake of the Ray Fisher situation.

Or does DC think they can just Nick Fury a Superman with an alternate? Because there isn’t anyone they could hire that can Sam Jackson the shit out of that character.

PS- Just so we’re clear.....Miles Morales is one of my favorite comic characters of all time. They at least killed off Peter Parker in the Ultimateverse before bringing him out. Ahsoka Tano is my favorite Jedi. I have zero issue with color or sex.
I remember when Lou Dobbs lost his mind over Myles Morales. He didn't understand the concept of the multiverse within comics. His rage was comical (no pun intended).

Meow, hiss!

Miller, who broke out in Hollywood after directing “Deadpool,” recently spoke with Variety ahead of bringing “Terminator: Dark Fate” to Comic-Con later this month. The filmmaker said Mackenzie’s cyborg character Grace will be enough to get misogynistic internet trolls shaking in their boots.

“If you’re at all enlightened, she’ll play like gangbusters. If you’re a closet misogynist, she’ll scare the fuck out of you, because she’s tough and strong but very feminine,” Miller said. “We did not trade certain gender traits for others; she’s just very strong, and that frightens some dudes. You can see online the responses to some of the early shit that’s out there, trolls on the internet. I don’t give a fuck.”

Meow, hiss!

Miller, who broke out in Hollywood after directing “Deadpool,” recently spoke with Variety ahead of bringing “Terminator: Dark Fate” to Comic-Con later this month. The filmmaker said Mackenzie’s cyborg character Grace will be enough to get misogynistic internet trolls shaking in their boots.

“If you’re at all enlightened, she’ll play like gangbusters. If you’re a closet misogynist, she’ll scare the fuck out of you, because she’s tough and strong but very feminine,” Miller said. “We did not trade certain gender traits for others; she’s just very strong, and that frightens some dudes. You can see online the responses to some of the early shit that’s out there, trolls on the internet. I don’t give a fuck.”

<TheWire1>
{<jimmies}
9AE546A7-AC8E-4C55-AAAC-9CE997E34D05.jpeg upload_2021-2-28_13-23-35.jpeg

1614544206775.jpg

It's actually good for them. They thrive on getting mad and pumping out videos raging over it.
My favourite thing is when they try saying 'we're not racist just stick to the source material herp derp' ahaha

Update: May 5, 2021

Warner Bros. Committed to Hiring a Black Director to Helm SUPERMAN Reboot Centering on a Black Superman

KE2B3de.jpg

While promoting his Amazon Prime film Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse in late April, Michael B. Jordan put a Kryptonite pin in any rumors that he might suit up as Warner Bros.’ next Superman. “I’m flattered that people have me in that conversation,” Jordan told The Hollywood Reporter. “It’s definitely a compliment, but I’m just watching on this one.”

With that, a whole new guessing game has kicked off centered on who will play the Man of Steel. And arguably more pressing: Who will direct? Sources say J.J. Abrams, who is producing the film, is not among the many possibilities being considered. When Warners announced in February that celebrated author Ta-Nehisi Coates is writing the screenplay and Abrams is producing, it did not address the matter of helming. But insiders say Warners and DC are committed to hiring a Black director to tackle what will be the first cinematic incarnation of Superman featuring a Black actor, with one source adding that putting Abrams at the helm would be “tone-deaf.”

In a fitting twist, the director search is pitting DC against none other than Marvel. As Warners looks to fill its Superman vacancy, Marvel is on the hunt for a Blade helmer and is combing through the same list. But the question will come down to what kind of filmmaker Bad Robot and Warners want: an up-and-comer who can be backed by Abrams, who knows his way around tentpoles and franchises? Or an established filmmaker like a Barry Jenkins or a Ryan Coogler?

The former list can include Creed II’s Steven Caple Jr., J.D. Dillard, Regina King — who got raves for her drama One Night in Miami — and Shaka King, who is popular at Warners thanks to best picture Oscar nominee Judas and the Black Messiah. Some potential directors have met with both studios for both films, even as one agent said the process was “phenomenally early.” Meanwhile, Coogler may be a nonstarter for either assignment given that he will be occupied with Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, which releases July 8, 2022.

Coates isn’t expected to deliver his Superman script until mid-December. Likewise, Marvel isn’t rushing with Blade, whose start date was pushed from this September to July 2022, so that the studio can spend time working on the Stacy Osei-Kuffour-penned script.

The Superman film appears to be moving onto its own track and won’t be part of the [DCEU] universe, as of now. Sources tell THR that Coates is crafting a Kal-El in the vein of the original Superman comics and will have the protagonist hail from Krypton and come to Earth. While the story is currently being crafted and many details could change, one option under consideration is for the film to be a 20th century period piece.

Diversity and representation remain key drivers of the DC universe moving forward. Warners is developing a Latino Blue Beetle movie with Angel Manuel Soto attached to direct, and HBO Max is casting for a gay Green Lantern character for an upcoming series. And The CW’s Arrowverse is about to get its second Black female superhero series with Ava DuVernay’s Naomi (Batwoman also features a Black lead, Javicia Leslie) just as Black Lightning is about to wrap its final season.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/m...a-nehisi-coates-warner-bros-movie-1234947599/

Ildris elba for black superman.
And 20th century period piece sounds so odd...so depression, ww1, ww2, vietnam, or just some time during the 1900s?

Back