Black/Pink Hitman Shirt?

hops523**

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find Brendan Schaub's black/pink hitman fight gear walkout tee from the 116 prelims? Or if the shirts even out to buy yet?
Thanks

They WERE on the Hitman site a couple weeks back they've gone now. I'd like to pick one up as well.

A LOT of stuff has been removed from the site. I was gonna pick up a couple pairs of cheap shorts, but when I went to the site to place an order I noticed several color options were no longer available on all of the sale shorts. I wonder why.

Oh are you serious? Honestly it might not be a bad idea for me to just email them to see if theyll be getting anymore.

It wouldn't hurt to email them mate. Or you could just track Schaub down since you're in the Colorado area anyway. :)

Haha I guess thats always an option too. Actually Ive seen him before at Nate Marquardt's school like 10 minutes from where I live.

A pink and black Hitman shirt better have Bret Hart on it.

Really? How long ago was that? And was it from the hitman site?

By the way they just emailed me back and said they don't have it now and don't know when they will.

It was a while ago - I think in his fight v Antonia Banuelos for WEC: Aldo v Faber (April)

edit: yeah it was from the Hitman site...and Cyborg Santos was rocking the black/pink Hitman gear in her fight v Jan Finney during the Fedor v Werdum Strikeforce event a few weeks ago - surprising Hitman didn't stock up on that stuff

Back