Black lives matter drones do it again.

This is completely the medias fault. All these shootings were covered to divide and never provided any push for real justice reform. They all were projected to send the message that America is still racist and there isn't a way to stop it. I'd say about 2% of media coverage I saw talked about police body camera's and in some of the interviews, I actually saw victim's families or black lives matter protesters saying that solution wouldn't work and then had no solution of their own.

If it means anything, Senator Tim Scott has been on the forefront in the Senate for passing a body camera bill. Luckily it's been a bipartisan issue and hopefully will address what the media did little to fix.

$100 million body camera bill is personal for Sen. Scott
tim_scott_ap_629_956x519.jpg

Tim Scott was horrified by the video, played on an endless cable TV loop: Walter Scott, a 50-year-old unarmed black man, fleeing from a cop in South Carolina

Also, fuck the girl in that video screaming "WE ARE REASONABLE!!!"

laughable - could there be a more soft target than lil ole bernie sanders? that lets you know they arent serious about this shit

these people are cowards - all of them. none of these brats will show up where lives are really being lost. fuck them

Bernie comes off as a putz allowing himself to be overrun like this. If he can't stand up to these assholes how can he stand up to Putin and China?

He certainly doesn't give off the commander-in-chief vibe either.

Bernie comes off as a putz allowing himself to be overrun like this. If he can't stand up to these assholes how can he stand up to Putin and China?

This.

This.

Hilary isn't going to have the same focus as Bernie when it comes to the issues of the BLM.

And isn't it weird that the disruptions aren't happening at Hilary political events?

Because Hilary has her goons hand select the shiny smiling faces that will be permitted to bask in her glory at her events. These plebes wouldn't get within two miles of her pantsuit.

Jesus, what a pussy. You're right, this guy would get politically cuckolded hard. No spine.

What a big fucking vagina Bernie is. He can't handle a couple of protesters and yet he wants to run the most powerful country in the world?

As a Jew he is a bad role model. Not like the warrior in my sig

Bibi if he was America would OWN the protesters.

What a big fucking vagina Bernie is. He can't handle a couple of protesters and yet he wants to run the most powerful country in the world?

Exactly my point. Bernie is a joke and too old and weak

They have started up a hashtag #bowdownbernie

They are really out to get this guy

Maybe he is wracist?

Maybe he is wracist?

That might be what they are trying to push. I saw the speech that the girls made after they bullied him off the Mike

They called the entire crowd white racists (the crowd did not appreciate that), and then tried to get a 4 minute silence for Mike Brown

Really it's like they are trying to sabotage both Bernie and BLM at the same time

Well, if it gets him the racist vote, good.

No I think it was started by the organizers of the speech derailment. Apparently they are trying to pressure Bernie into more openly supporting BLM

That might be what they are trying to push. I saw the speech that the girls made after they bullied him off the Mike

They called the entire crowd white racists, and then tried to get a 4 minute silence for Mike Brown

Really it's like they are trying to sabotage both Bernie and BLM at the same time

do you have a link to the girls' speech? I heard the silence was for Treyvon. Not that it matters, but I'd like to hear exactly what was so important they couldn't let Bernie give his speech first.

No I think it was started by the organizers of the speech derailment. Apparently they are trying to Pressure Bernie into more openly supporting BLM

What I'm saying is that if white nationalist types see this and embrace Sanders out of solidarity, that's better than them voting for Bush or whoever.

Anyway, Sanders has to win over voters if he wants to win. If he acts like he's above it, he's doomed.

They have started up a hashtag #bowdownbernie

They are really out to get this guy

Apparently the organizing group behind the Bernie derailment was called "outside agitators 206"

https://outsideagitators206.org/blog/seattle-says-bowdownbernie/

They are trying to provoke him into freaking out and going off on them so they can spin it as "old white racist man attacks strong independent black women" but he's managed to avoid the race baiting so far by sitting back and letting them publicly embarrass themselves, its actually blown up in the face of the BLM movement quite spectacularly, the backlash against them has gotten massive.

They called the entire crowd white racists (the crowd did not appreciate that)

It seems so

Who is funding them? Or are they just random disorder?

do you have a link to the girls' speech? I heard the silence was for Treyvon. Not that it matters, but I'd like to hear exactly what was so important they couldn't let Bernie give his speech first.

voila

What I'm saying is that if white nationalist types see this and embrace Sanders out of solidarity, that's better than them voting for Bush or whoever.

Anyway, Sanders has to win over voters if he wants to win. If he acts like he's above it, he's doomed.

The whole thing puts him in an odd position, that is for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back