Black Jew: Muslims are the reason us blacks are here in America today

jantar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A black jew in america talks about the muslim slave trade in Africa that went on for a millenium before the white christians showed up to buy the black slaves from muslims who captured them and enslaved them. It was white christians that fought a civil war to end slavery. Also talks about how ridiculous it is for blacks to convert to islam.

It's a huge topic to cover but it will give you a glimpse into the islamic doctrine of enslaving nonmuslims. Do your research.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world#cite_note-16

From the 7th century until around the 1960s, the Arab slave trade continued in one form or another. Historical accounts and references to slave-owning nobility in Arabia, Yemen and elsewhere are frequent into the early 1920sIn the early 20th century (post World War I), slavery was gradually outlawed and suppressed in Muslim lands, largely due to pressure exerted by Western nations such as Britain and France.[5] Among the last states to abolish slavery were Saudi Arabia and Yemen, which abolished slavery in 1962 under pressure from Britain; Oman in 1970, and Mauritania in 1905, 1981, and again in August 2007.[16] However, slavery claiming the sanction of Islam is documented presently in the predominantly Islamic countries of Chad, Mauritania, Niger, Mali, and Sudan.​

White people brought Blacks to America.

The Muslims would of kept them in the East.

Man speaks the truth, to bad most others of his people are to ignorant to read a bit and educate them selves on such matters.

I am not a Muslim but I sure am getting tired of people trying to absolve Christians of any crimes and blame it all on Muslims. Like you are doing in this thread.

Islam has many positive things about it once you look past radical islam. And most Muslims are good people.

Is he a normal black jew or those black israelites?

I am not a Muslim but I sure am getting tired of people trying to absolve Christians of any crimes and blame it all on Muslims. Like you are doing in this thread.

Islam has many positive things about it once you look past radical islam. And most Muslims are good people.

Hitler wanted to only expel the jews. A muslim guy convinced him to kill them instead

- sherdog war room

An understanding of "The Slave Trade". Americans didn't come to capture and enslave Africans, they purchased the slaves from people that already captured and enslaved them.

Good video, thanks for sharing. I honestly thought it would be a video of those black hebrew israelites that troll NY and other big cities.

An understanding of "The Slave Trade". Americans didn't come to capture and enslave Africans, they purchased the slaves from people that already captured and enslaved them.

I think something thats never been dared to say is that africans played a big role in their own enslavement

So it's just good business, yeah?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back