Black Beast vs Curtis Blaydes, anyone?

Easy fight for Lewis. They should let the black beast beat up Ngannou again.

Blaydes probably wants his shot at the belt.
If not possible, BB might be a good payday

Makes the most sense. Ngannou's got next shot with his 5 fight win streak. Overeem has only just beat Harris since losing to Rozen and is booked against Sakai, so he makes no sense. If Blaydes has to fight someone to get a title shot after Ngannou, Beast is the closest.

Depends on whether Lewis is even interested in being a contender again. If he wants another title shot, he should be calling out Blaydes. Otherwise give him another scrub.

It would probably be boring with Blaydes laying on him, even if Lewis can get back up Blaydes probably takes him right back down until Lewis is worn out.

Yeah, this is the fight to make. Blaydes would just lay on him until Lewis is totally gassed, then Blaydes will destroy him on the ground. Boring as fuck for 12 minutes or so and then a finish.

Is this the fight to make?

Would BB be able to escape from underneath Blaydes?

I think its clear Sherdog would be rooting for BB after Blaydes last performance.
yes, this is the best fight to make.

Blaydes has a below average chin, and shit cardio. Lewis has been improving everywhere and carries his power through all 3 rounds. I could see BB finishing Blaydes in the third round.

Blaydes would easily trip and control BB for a boring decision.

Yeah, definitely the fight to make for #1 contender slot IMO (Franky has already cinched the next title shot presumably).

Derrick has fought his way back and Curtis has remained pretty much at the top and needs to stay relevant after that stinker against Volkov. I would forgive him if he managed to put on a good show against Lewis. Doesn't even have to be a finish necessarily, just show more activity and willingness to do damage and not gas the fuck out like he did against Alex.

I'm just not sure how long Curtis could keep Derrick down... and every moment on the feet is trouble. I've been wanting Blaydes to develop an offensive submission game for a while now, but in this case I think he'd actually be better off just sticking to his bread and butter of GnP, especially elbows. Try and cut Derrick early.

Lesnar vs BB

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:D

Both top 5... seems right from a contenders stand point. But would much rather enjoy Lewis vs Reem...

Blaydes will easily win from Lewis. Lewis does terrible against wrestlers.

Nice matchmaking TS, would love to see it, wrestler vs striker. Lewis is fucking strong,its hard to hold down Lewis and can Blaydes hold him down for 5 rounds? Blaydes was so exhausted against Volkov. Book it uncle DANA!

Back