BKFC WITCH-ITAH SUPER SPOOKY MY BAD I FELL ASLEEP BOOTLEG THREAD

Pizza Werewolf

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
LETS GET SPOOKY WITH SOME BAREKNUCKLE BOXING!
FCa-hreWYAcroTH.jpeg
It just started a little while ago we didnt miss much.

Is it spooky over there?
Ill be right there I didnt see that thread, gracias.
Hey NJN. How you doin? Hope you enjoyed all the fights and caught up on sleep too. I slept a lot this weekend and all the various cards are like a fever dream. Lotsa upsets. Gonna find and watch a lotta these fights.

Hey NJN. How you doin? Hope you enjoyed all the fights and caught up on sleep too. I slept a lot this weekend and all the various cards are like a fever dream. Lotsa upsets. Gonna find and watch a lotta these fights.
I am good, yes I took several naps.
How was your weekend?
Yes Sooo many fights, it was rad but I feel like pbp threads werent as fun because everyone was so spread out. No biggie tho.
Yeah I have to go back and watch some stuff too. I had to tap out during the 4th card I was gonna watch cuz I had to make food and stuff.
Anyway have a nice day

I am good, yes I took several naps.
How was your weekend?
Yes Sooo many fights, it was rad but I feel like pbp threads werent as fun because everyone was so spread out. No biggie tho.
Yeah I have to go back and watch some stuff too. I had to tap out during the 4th card I was gonna watch cuz I had to make food and stuff.
Anyway have a nice day
Cool. Had a nice weekend. Did some yard work cutting brush with a battery powered saw that makes me feel like Ash from the Evil Dead movies. A buddy & I shopped for mechanical stuff then watched fights. Later hung out watching more sports. Have a good week!

Cool. Had a nice weekend. Did some yard work cutting brush with a battery powered saw that makes me feel like Ash from the Evil Dead movies. A buddy & I shopped for mechanical stuff then watched fights. Later hung out watching more sports. Have a good week!
That sounds rad, I dont get to use stuff like that anymore cuz I live in the city.
All these stores keep sending me sales for chainsaws though. Im tempted to buy one and just start reving it anytime my neighbor starts getting too loud.
Have a nice week too!

Back