• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BKFC 6: Malignaggi vs. Lobov, Sat. June 22, 8 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Artem knows he got "outboxed", but he still won the fight.

Lmfao. Former world champion boxer losing a standup fight to a 13-15 MMA fighter. Pauli should shut the fuck up forever now

The G.O.A.T Artem is coming for Mayweather next. Boxing section needs to be shut down. lol

LoL what fight did you watch?

The fight where a meme with T-Rex arms swung at air for three rounds while a brittle-handed man jabbed him up until said brittle hands gave on him and he decided to backpedal for the last two rounds.

The fight was a shitshow either way, it's hard for me to care one way or the other.

Is there a champion in this weight class?

Artem is better on the mic then all these hypes you see banded around mma boards.

This is what i get for betting money on a sketchy organization like bare knuckle just lost 60 betting on paulie

I'm not even convinced that Paulie trained for this fight. smh.

I missed it haaaa Artem really fucked around and won?

OH MY GOD, if Paulie thought people gave him shit for being dropped by Conor in sparring, he should just delete his twitter right now.

He fucking lost a bareknuckle boxing match to Artem Fucking Lobov lololol

He got whipped in sparring by Conor and now lost an official bout to Lobov.... lmao put Paulie on suicide watch

Went the right way Paulie was just running. I guess the Conor match is out of the picture now.

Artem just beat a former world champ
{<jordan}

Back