BKFC 21: Cochrane vs. Richman, Fri. 9/10, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Is Houston Alexander still for real?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Checking in for the main event. Let's watch some fist fighting

EDIT: Just realized I'm watching a delayed telecast :D

Evidently Houston is to real...the rules do not apply to him. He should have been disqualified and Combs should be 2-0 in BKFC with both wins by DQ dammit!!

Didnt watch

Did any guys get the shit beat out of them? Broken noses/souls??

lol man this BKFC is no joke, the entire card was stacked with KO after KO, its a guilty pleasure you cant say its not entertaining and they get top level former UFC and MMA fighters as well as former boxers to compete, I kinda feel bad for the bar room tough guys who thought this would be their sport, they can't compete now, BKFC is evolving

They got approved in new york city and several states, this thing is only going to get bigger and bigger.

lol man this BKFC is no joke, the entire card was stacked with KO after KO, its a guilty pleasure you cant say its not entertaining and they get top level former UFC and MMA fighters as well as former boxers to compete, I kinda feel bad for the bar room tough guys who thought this would be their sport, they can't compete now, BKFC is evolving

They got approved in new york city and several states, this thing is only going to get bigger and bigger.
Owner isn’t joking when he says fastest growing sport. Drifting on UFCs pandemic output.

Owner isn’t joking when he says fastest growing sport. Drifting on UFCs pandemic output.
They are the fastest growing sport you seen how fast they grew? When they first started I remember them doing auditions or tryouts for some local street fighters and bar room brawlers and some MMA guys showed up, they were doing events in tiny school gyms or something

Now they are packing small arenas, and venues, and have former UFC legends and boxers joining, and this was before they got approved in several more states.

BKFC is a viable option for retired fighters or those who never made it to UFC but were on the local circuit of boxing or MMA.

When The owner said they were approved in NewYork and will host a few events there that tells me this sport is growing faster and faster.

They are the fastest growing sport you seen how fast they grew? When they first started I remember them doing auditions or tryouts for some local street fighters and bar room brawlers and some MMA guys showed up, they were doing events in tiny school gyms or something

Now they are packing small arenas, and venues, and have former UFC legends and boxers joining, and this was before they got approved in several more states.

BKFC is a viable option for retired fighters or those who never made it to UFC but were on the local circuit of boxing or MMA.

When The owner said they were approved in NewYork and will host a few events there that tells me this sport is growing faster and faster.
You know the sport getting bigger when pirates are streaming it illegally LOL. Definitely guilty pleasure watching bkfc

I missed this fight, but that is without a doubt the most blatant DQ I have seen in awhile. How did that not get called a DQ?

You know the sport getting bigger when pirates are streaming it illegally LOL. Definitely guilty pleasure watching bkfc
Its becoming big time for sure and they have investors now its why they were able to pay Paige Vanzant her lucrative deal and swiped her away from Bellator which almost signed her.

Once they get a network deal its a wrap, I heard rumors that FOX is interested in BKFC.

Back