BJPENN.COM "Our very own has been arrested " OLD NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Baby Jay's good friends asked "B.J., when was your prime brah?"
:icon_lol:

About your sig: So if Anderson lost to Chael the first fight and then won his title back the second fight would make him greater? Of course not. GSP dropped a fight in his prime years unlike Fedor and Anderson, that's the difference.

I heard that his friend bears a very strong resemblance to Mike Dolce and in the heat of the moment BJ got confused and then went nuts on him.

Sorry for the bump but i still laugh about this

Our very own

wasn't there another time when BJ beat up a friend of his?

Wtf...

Shouldn't that apply if a UFC hall of famer beats the shit out of a civilian? Especially if said hall of famer was being belligerent to bar patrons and victim was only trying to diffuse a situation. BJ Penn could possibly be in some deep shit here possibly.

That's bullshit, BJ is a civilian too.

Its not hard to become a pro fighter.

You just have to go get your ass whipped in 3 amateur fights. Then you're eligible to take a pro fight.

Then you take a pro fight, get your ass whipped in that too, and bam!

You're a pro fighter.

With a name like that i understand he want to fuck some shit up here and there. I always imagined a dude sucking on a pen when i heard his name lol

"Former UFC champ BJ Penn was arrested in Hawaii this weekend ... after reportedly beating a man so bad in a bar parking lot, the guy was hospitalized for a broken eye socket.

Penn had been boozing at a bar in Maui with a friend when he allegedly began to get aggressive with other bar patrons ... and Penn's buddy tried to step in between and calm the fighter down.

But according to HawaiiNewsNow.com, Penn turned on his pal -- punching him in the face and kneeing him in the forehead.

Penn's friend was so badly injured, he was reportedly taken to a nearby hospital where he was treated for a fractured left eye socket.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/20/ex-uf...ed-in-hawaii-parking-lot-brawl/#ixzz3PPO4OuIl"

good guy bj penn
Hopefully they lock that piece of shit away for a few years for that.

Bumping year old threads should get people a yellow belt

The attention whore UL has been doing this a bunch lately

Bumping year old threads should get people a yellow belt

The attention whore UL has been doing this a bunch lately
Nothing wrong with bumping old threads especially good one

You need a life, ul this ul that... geez.

motivated Penn would have killed his friend in the fight

Bumping threads that are not relevant to anything is annoying.

As someone else mentioned, the dudes first mistake was motivating BJ

I believe that was the first time I have ever typed your name out

If you can prove me wrong go ahead

Noobs. He only did that to one up Stephens, after the latter called him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back