Bjjlegion-4-life

T Max

White Belt
Reaction score
whats up fellas? im a little new to this site as a thread starter, but ive been a frequent visitor of this site for almost 10 years.

i only decided to start posting so i could tell you guys about the bjjlegion.
its a group of bjj guys that are fighting back against ass-fliction d-bags so all the hardcore fans (pre-TUF) AND SERIOUS BJJ PLAYERS SHOULD CHECK IT OUT.

BJJLEGION.COM

they have awesome gear, new techniques all the time, and funny ass pictures posted frequently.

when you become a member you can start earning free stuff also. chek it out and let me know what you think about it, or if you are a current member.

Why does it have to be against something rather than just being for BJJ? I like some of their stuff, but I'm not going to buy a brand just because they make something that isn't tapout.

Why does it have to be against something rather than just being for BJJ? I like some of their stuff, but I'm not going to buy a brand just because they make something that isn't tapout.

because the rebel image sells as much as skull.

Shoyroll + BJJ legion = against the system.

The only interesting shirt is the evolution one and the "black belt" belt I have seen at OTM fightshop.

i think you are supposed to pay money if you want to advertise your merchandise on this website

Just saw this via a facebook ad and I refuse to give it it's own thread.

BJJ socks...for blue belts and up only. I'm almost sure it's a joke, but...

BJJ Socks

Back