BJJ Training Help

squishyman05

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have been out of training for two years. I am looking to start back up in October and I was wondering for some hints to get back into shape before I start back up. Running? Insanity workout? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I would just go back into it and let bjj get you back into shape.

Just roll, it's more than enough, first few sessions may be rough but you get back into it pretty easily.

Thanks guys. I was suppose to start up this month, but financial issues. It sucked so bad!

This question is asked every week.

Just go roll is your most common response. Since you can't go for financial issues, do anything that works on your core. For lungs, I like to do uphill sprints.

Cleaning up the diet and jogging are two cheap alternatives in the mean time!

Well why did you have to stop before? Injury? If so your considerations need to be different. Make sure you have a basic level of fitness and don't push yourself to hard at first

I was literally going to sign up and I found out I needed to pay this huge amount of money lol. I am in the military and financial issues are huge. I found out that I am going back in a month for my b day present! I ran 5 miles today and I am going to do about a hour of cardio a day. I really want to compete.

I was literally going to sign up and I found out I needed to pay this huge amount of money lol. I am in the military and financial issues are huge. I found out that I am going back in a month for my b day present! I ran 5 miles today and I am going to do about a hour of cardio a day. I really want to compete.

You're in the military, where I imagine being physically fit to protect our country is probably a little important, and you're asking us for tips on getting back into shape?

Back