BJJ Tourney Results

Achilles

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm considering taking up BJJ in a couple of months and there are quite a few schools in the Dallas area. Is there some sort of online database that shows BJJ tournament results to help me make an informed decision on the school?

I'm considering taking up BJJ in a couple of months and there are quite a few schools in the Dallas area. Is there some sort of online database that shows BJJ tournament results to help me make an informed decision on the school?
i wouldn't base which school to attend based on tournament results. Just open up the yellow pages and take advantage of all the free classes and try them out. Best way to make a good decision is to get in there and take the classes.

In a word, "No". And that would be a lousy basis for determining which school to train at in any case. Many other factors are much more important, including the commuting distance, price, class schedules, the attitude/friendliness of students and instructor, your own goals, etc.

In a word, "No". And that would be a lousy basis for determining which school to train at in any case. Many other factors are much more important, including the commuting distance, price, class schedules, the attitude/friendliness of students and instructor, your own goals, etc.

agreed, tourny wins shouldn't be the reason you train at a school

Back