BJJ in Ramstein Germany

Piernas

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This has been posted before but I want to bring it up again and see if anyone responds. Is there any groups doing BJJ on Ramstein AB in Germany or somewhere nearby? If not would anyone like to get together and roll 2-3 times a week?

Also, is anyone interested in starting up a carpool or something for the 1-1.5 hour trip to Alliance in Frankfurt? By the time I leave here there will be 1 million miles on my car if I can't find some carpool partners.

Let me know, Thanks.

I am not really sure about bjj, but I am really sure that there is no gi training group.
I rolled around with some guys a while a go and I think there "coach" has to be at purple belt level.

I dont really have the contact data, but if you are interested, I can do some research ....

there's a group of guys that meets at the south gym annex (old basketball courts, bldg closest to the road) on ramstein pretty consistently MWF at about 6. it's a mix of gi and no gi guys with a few wrestlers thrown in. the vast majority of guys are young, athletic whitebelts, but there are 4-5 blues, a purple, and a brown that (rarely) drops by.

there're usually anywhere from 6-20 guys rolling on a given night. it's totally informal and you never know what's in the pipe. just show up and have fun.

a couple of guys commute to alliance pretty regularly, but so far no carpools have worked out. getting schedules synced up can be a pain.

@sanchezero

Excellent, thanks for the info. Are you one of the people that rolls with that group by any chance??

I'll probably try to roll by on Monday and see if anyone is there. Thanks again.

Back