BJJ in London???

Im gonna be in charlton, which is just east of greenwich. Fight Factory looks legit, it says bjj costs 75/80 per month, how much would it be to add muay thai to that?

I think it might actually be closer than the other two to me, it says its 25 minutes away but the actual distance is closer (only 6 miles away).

Im gonna be in charlton, which is just east of greenwich. Fight Factory looks legit, it says bjj costs 75/80 per month, how much would it be to add muay thai to that?

I think it might actually be closer than the other two to me, it says its 25 minutes away but the actual distance is closer (only 6 miles away).

yeah man, it is pretty legit, two black belts from leozinho vieira, one ex shooto title chalanger, one brazillian judo champion (BB) and adcc brazilian trials finalist (as well as 4 time rio state champion, and bronze mundials HW). you can also ad a bustamante black belt to the equasion :D

it's a good school, you won't be dissapointed

I think it is

yeah man, it is pretty legit, two black belts from leozinho vieira, one ex shooto title chalanger, one brazillian judo champion (BB) and adcc brazilian trials finalist (as well as 4 time rio state champion, and bronze mundials HW). you can also ad a bustamante black belt to the equasion :D

it's a good school, you won't be dissapointed

I think it is

I visit London pretty regularly lately and have been going to Roger Gracie Vie Academy. They've got a really good group. The instruction is good, there are a lot of blues there, the teachers are good and it isn't very expensive. They were very welcoming considering I'm only in the country a week every 6 or so. I've been training there the last 2 days and it feels almost like home already.

Back