BJJ in Fargo and Moorhead

Sherdog_Mutt

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
As a favor for a former teammate of mine, I'm posting his new academy's information:

Like to introduce the start of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and submission wrestling in the Fargo, ND and Moorhead, MN area. Presently available for privates, semi-privates and small group classes; full group classes and women's self-defense programs coming soon.

If interested, contact me at [email protected] or check out my website at www.fmbjj.com

Please keep this thread up and pass the information to all that maybe interested. Also would appreciate any feedback regarding the site. Thanks and hope to see you on the mat soon!

Scott
[email protected]
www.fmbjj.com

TTT for the Grand Opening of FM BJJ.

If you're in the Fargo, North Dakota or Moorhead, Minnesota areas... go check out this new BJJ school.

Once again, just spreading the word of the Grand Opening of FM BJJ:

Fargo-Moorhead Brazilian Jiu-Jistu has finally found a home and is ready to start training! On November 1, class will begin at All-American Martial Arts and Fitness Center, located 4201 48th St. SW in Fargo.
First Class is FREE!

All-American Martial Arts and Fitness Center 4201 48th St. SW Fargo, ND 58104

Class Schedule:

Monday: 9:00pm to 10:00pm Gi Training
Tuesday: 9:00pm to 10:00pm No-Gi Training
Wednesday: 9:00pm to 10:00pm Gi Training
Thursday: 9:00pm to 10:00pm Gi Training
Friday: 6:30pm to 8:00pm No-Gi Training
Saturday: 10:30am to 12:00pm Gi and No-Gi Training

First Class is FREE!

New students are encouraged to arrive at 8:45.

Regular workout shorts and t-shirts are appropriate clothing for the first class. A BJJ uniform (called a Gi) will be necessary for future classes.

Daytime privates are now available.

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at [email protected]

Take care and see you on the mat!

- Scott

funkmasterl said:
If I wasn't the kind of pussy who likes to watch fights, I'd be there.

Unfortunately, I've heard that Scott has had to close shop. So... even if you manned up and decided to train, you wouldn't be able to.

Fargo Brazilian Jiu-jitsu & MMA Academy

2119 13 ave s
Fargo ND 58103
701-235-5506

www.FargoBJJ.com

Full time gym offering:
-BJJ with and without the GI
-Wrestling
-BANG Muay Thai Kickboxing
-Kids/BullyProof Programs
-Group Fitness program

The ONLY Academy in the region with TWO Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Black Belt Instructors and 'BANG' Muay Thai Kick Boxing!

Last edited:
Back