BJJ/Grappling Gyms in Pittsburgh, Pa

obroin

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey All,

I may be moving to Pittsburgh in a few weeks, and I'm trying to find somewhere to continue my training. If the gym also has striking classes that would be a huge plus, but if I had to pick one discipline it would be BJJ. Also, Pittsburgh is pretty large, so I would like to keep it around the Station Square area (if that makes sense) but I will have a car so I can drive if need be.

On a similar note, if you also know any Crossfit/real gyms in the same area (not a fucking Planet Fitness) let me know. I don't do Crossfit, but they usually have bumper plates and I like to use those for the Olympic lifts.

Thanks guys.

Hey man, stouttrainpitt.com should have everything you're looking for in one spot. We always welcome any new people to the area!

Thanks man! I'll be sure to check you guys out if this job works out. Do you guys just do kettlebells or do you have barbells ect?

Ah, as far as weight training we mostly just have kettlebells. For barbell equipment you'll probably have to check out some other places. If you're looking for personal training, Panthro Fitness in the strip right near us is supposed to be a great place. As far as normal chain gyms, I'm not entirely sure but I'm sure people at the gym could point you in the right direction!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back