BJJ Gi for tall longarm guys?

bellow

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone. A new face and hoping for some help.
I've always had problems finding clothing that is fairly comfortable to wear as I'm a tall guy with broad shoulders. And an even bigger problem has been finding a BJJ gi that would be acceptable in competition because the sleeves are too short. I've only had a chance to fit some A4 sizes as they don't offer any bigger sizes here in Finland.
I'm 6ft 5" 230lb and have a reach of 83,5" that gives the problem.
Can any of you recommend Gis that would be more towards a guy like me and maybe could be ordered from/in the UK as I travel there pretty often.

Hey everyone. A new face and hoping for some help.
I've always had problems finding clothing that is fairly comfortable to wear as I'm a tall guy with broad shoulders. And an even bigger problem has been finding a BJJ gi that would be acceptable in competition because the sleeves are too short. I've only had a chance to fit some A4 sizes as they don't offer any bigger sizes here in Finland.
I'm 6ft 5" 230lb and have a reach of 83,5" that gives the problem.
Can any of you recommend Gis that would be more towards a guy like me and maybe could be ordered from/in the UK as I travel there pretty often.

check out fushida man you give them your measurements and they suggest what sizes would fit best .

Thanks for the suggestion, but they didn't have a suitable gi for me unfortunately. The A5 was otherwise apparently suitable but sleeves are too short :/
If anyone has suggestions, I'm open to hear them. Counted that a good gi would have a 73" wingspan.

Back