Bjj Camp

These camps look awesome, and I think for the money they seem pretty reasonable considering where you are and what you get. I hope to save up and go to one next summer in a cool spot. Maybe before then if one comes to the states for a low price. Cool idea!

Hey Guys, application form and more info now available !!!

SEE YA !!

I checked your website and the camps look very good. However, I noticed that the price includes flights from LAX. How does it work for people from outside the US? For example, for me being in Australia, it would be far more convenient to travel directly to Hawaii. Would the price be adjusted accordingly if one chose not to come from LAX?

Yes, We're absolutely able to adjust your flight plan accordingly deducting what would've been your flight out of LAX. We are working directly with a travel agency and we can give you precise quotes after you have submitted your application which is available on the page.

Hope to have you on board mate !!:icon_chee

Thanks Cheath for the feedback !

No worries , we are throwing CAMPS all along the year in cool spots and hope you enjoy us in one of them!!!
Telles and Reis are arriving to SoCAl this weekend for the wolds and for the CAmps in Hawaii.

We keep in touch !!!

Back