BJ vs Renzo Promo video.

Resendiz

Just glad to be able to train again.
@Brown
Reaction score
this has already been posted on the MMA forum but since these guys are great grapplers i thought it would be appreciated here.

And not everyone can catch every thread in the MMA forum.

http://fokaidamashii.com/ann/ann_075_k1.htm

enjoy

check out that girls intervew if you can, it looks like she is eating.......

I have heard from a good source that Renzo is really training hard for this fight. devoting more time to it than some of his previous fights.

I know how good BJ is but I will really be hoping that renzo takes it and by submission on top of that.

I hope renzo wins. Im sure BJ when he was younger would look up to a guy like renzo.. would be kind of cool fighting a gracie if you were that good at BJJ.

I know what ill be chanting ig Renzo does win.
NUT SACK NUT SACK NUT SACK NUT SACK!

id say Renzo but Penn is doing amazingly well in his career BJJ and mma...

is there bad blood between Penn and Renzo? Becouse of the fight with Rodrigo Gracie? what's the deal?

Damn BJ just looks more chub everytime I see him. Not that that means anything in a fight.

What does Renzo mean about "he should have been one of us"? I thought BJ was always Nova Unaio?

Not sure when the video was made, Penn did look heavy. However, saw him at the bar a few weeks ago, and he didn't look at all like that, he was slim.

Gonna be a hell of a fight either way, I like both guys, so not swaying on one side more than the other.

lonewolf_454 said:
What does Renzo mean about "he should have been one of us"? I thought BJ was always Nova Unaio?

BJ trained under Ralph Gracie originally if I rember correctly.

You guys don't actually think Renzo is going to stand a chance against BJ, do ya?

Wow. This has made me even more excited about the fight. Renzo seems intense & BJ Penn seems confident & pretty calm. Shame it will not be aired in the UK.

RangerATL said:
You guys don't actually think Renzo is going to stand a chance against BJ, do ya?
why not? he's in the best shape of his life and hes trained hard.

WAR RENZOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!11ONE1

renzo has much more experience fighting at this weight, he has an advantage there, BJ penn or not, going up two weight classes and fighting Renzo is no easy task.

Back