BJ Penn Would Smoke Khazmat

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I see all this talk about Khabib vs Khazmat. Khazmat's wrestling isn't due to skill. It's due to a massive weight advantage. The man has good offensive wrestling but has no take-down defense. Khabib like Khazmat relies on his massive weight to impose his wrestling. But you know who doesn't give a fuck?

Bj Penn. The man got fat and fought Machida!

A PRIME MOTIVATED BJ would absolutely besmirch Khazmat who's own double legs shadow GSPs. Rember how GSP barely won against Bj? Well, Khazmat is a poor man's GSP.

That difference is all it would take for Bj to take the W.

giphy.gif

The BJ that beat Frankie multiple times in his prime can beat ANYONE.

Khamzat would ragdoll BJ stfu

LOL. Dustin weighed more than Khabib in the cage, and he also said explicitly that Khabib didn't feel super strong in their fight, but that Khabib beat him through superior technique.
Don't be dumb. Random sherbros know better than the people with firsthand experience

I see all this talk about Khabib vs Khazmat. Khazmat's wrestling isn't due to skill. It's due to a massive weight advantage. The man has good offensive wrestling but has no take-down defense. Khabib like Khazmat relies on his massive weight to impose his wrestling. But you know who doesn't give a fuck?

Bj Penn. The man got fat and fought Machida!

A PRIME MOTIVATED BJ would absolutely besmirch Khazmat who's own double legs shadow GSPs. Rember how GSP barely won against Bj? Well, Khazmat is a poor man's GSP.

That difference is all it would take for Bj to take the W.
yeah..........NO.....

BJ Penn would not leave the cage on his own if he were locked in there with Khamzat. Any version of BJ Penn gets carried out and rushed to a hospital.

suhdude strikes again lol. I wish when we had people on ignore their threads didn't show up =/

It really would be “to the death” if BJ got smeshed

Back