BJ PENN VS RYAN HALL - WHO WINS AND HOW? POLL

BJ PENN VS RYAN HALL WHO WINS AND HOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought we could use a break from this Jones fiasco. I mean whats to talk about anyways Jones clearly failed another test like sherdog predicted he would, the guys too scared to fight clean...Nothing new.

Anyways, you know how I do my polls sherbrahs. You guys are usually right and I continue to test your vast MMA predictions so who wins and how??

I have BJ penn by decision, I don't see hall outstriking him and I don't see him taking Penn down. BJ did lose to Siver who I think is a better striker then Hall but I think BJ is actually going to win this and I will be betting him with good odds.

Vote away, of course if you're a casual you know what to do

The fans lose.

hall will finish him, possibly by submission. it will be sad.

i'll have to watch some old BJ fights to feel better.

Hall knocks him out stiff standing in under 1 second of the first before the fight starts after the 3rd round end

Hall wins via BJ being a 40 year old trapped in an 80 year old body..

Early in his career BJ was a pioneer and a world beater, if he continues to fight he'll be the only fighter in the HOF with a .500 record.

BJ Penn by the power of all the fanboys praying to the Just Bleed Gods.

Probably be a boring fight where little happens and Hall takes a Decision. Hoping I’m wrong on all accounts though.

BJ should be able to box him up and avoid any subs on the ground, at least I hope so.

Hall knocks him out stiff standing in under 1 second of the first before the fight starts after the 3rd round end
You do know hes fighting Ryan Hall not Uriah Hall right? Did you see Ryan Halls last fight? It was over a year ago and so terrible I still havent forgotten it.

You do know hes fighting Ryan Hall not Uriah Hall right? Did you see Ryan Halls last fight? It was over a year ago and so terrible I still havent forgotten it.
Yeah he out struck the knockout artist grey Maynard

As much as I used to like BJ I just don't give a shit anymore it's the same story.

Why is he even fighting still? Come on dude

Hall dominates him and finishes with ground and pound. Yes, I'm serious.

Yes............finish.............via ground and pound.........by Hall.

Hang them the fuck up BJ

Hall couldn't even sub Artem and Maynard, how the hell is he going to do anything to BJ?

Last edited:
I don't care, I have to go with Penn! WAR BJ!
030_BJ_Penn.0.jpg

BJ via this.

200w.gif

He has been spotted working on toe strength recently, so it's probably time to dust off the strategy and give it one more shot.

20181226_135654.jpg

Last edited:
BJ has a shot here I think. If Hall tries his kick and flop strategy, BJ has good enough MMA BJJ to control him from the top and win a decision, even as cooked as he is.

Back