• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BJ Penn: I'm going to win the belt back

Seriously, he doesn't have anyone at all in his life to give him 'real talk?' Oh well, BRB, going out to bang some Victoria's Secret models.

yeah that 6 fight losing streak really speaks volumes....cant wait til he loses 7 in a row and sets a record that will never be broken cus the ufc would ax anyone else twice over already lol

If he keeps going like he has been, one of these times it really will be "to the death" (without throwing in the towel after the 4th round)

The biggest problem of BJ's career was having a group of fucktards around him that don't tell him like it is....They pat him on the back, idolize him and walked him into the downfall of his career.

I agree, but it's probably even more complicated than that. BJ is like some old man with Alzheimer's, he's going to believe and do whatever he wants regardless of what anyone says. If you were a close friend, relative or professional associate like a cornerman or something, you could make a statement by walking away, but then some crazy, money-grubbing fooker could step in and really take advantage of him. At least if it's familiar faces, there could be genuine concern.

Kinda like a "I ride this out till the end" thing.

Or... You could be right, they could all be fookers.

632027894.0.jpg

I am wondering if his baby mama was telling the truth about the drug habit. BJ looks really unhealthy now. His face is shrunken in and he has no color in his face and even his body is pasty. He was never a specimen physically, but at least he looked healthy.

40 isn’t that old. A lot of people can hold more muscle in their late 30’s and even 40’s. You don’t just lose all of your form, and it is unlikely related to USADA, in his case.

Bj was probably the best lw champ to date. Hope he gets help.
images
pennufc80.jpg
BJ-Penn.jpg
A drug addicted and mean spirited pervert is the impression i get. Im ok with him fighting a few more

In fairness to Penn, he had lost mostly to killers. However the fight with Siver just proved he doesn't have it anymore.

In fairness to Penn, he had lost mostly to killers. However the fight with Siver just proved he doesn't have it anymore.
Siver is a solid B level fighter, especially for his age. Lets put penn against a bum and see what happens.

Siver is a solid B level fighter, especially for his age. Lets put penn against a bum and see what happens.

It's the fact that against those elite guys it wasnt even one bit kinda competitive. Yair was kicking him in the face repeatedly and it looked a video game of spamming kicks button.

I'm sure he can beat a bum like CM Punk but like who cares

BJ vs. Diego 2 for CTE belt!

Let the hands go bj... ... i mean dream, let the dream go bj...

giphy.gif

You have to beat up other UFC fighters, not your girl.

He’s a nightmare matchup for Khabib. Keeps it on the feet, busts him up for a few rounds, knocks down an exhausted and battered Khabib with powerful punches and probably finished him with a rnc.
*nods*

If this actually happened, I’d die a happy man. But unfortunately, the Prodigy is done.

For fuck.

Someone needs to teach these guys when the fuck to hang em' up.

At this point, Andy Wang fucks him up

For fuck sakes. It is horrible when these fighters get middle life crisis and instead buying a sports car or getting a some dumb young piece of ass. They still continue fighting and think they can win a belt.

I do believe he could defeat CM punk thus becoming the intercontinental champion and earning the title of best in the world.

Back