News BJ Penn Arrested, released on suspicion of DUI , video shows belligerent encounter

CTE is no joke kids
giphy.gif
Can't understand a word he's saying except that he doesn't give a fuck.. cte could be kicking in. Always thought he sounded fine until this

This is so sad to see. I hope BJ Penn finds the help he needs and changes his life around for the better.

What language was BJ speaking there ? Drunk latin ?

GOAT drunk.

None do it better.

Put it down, son.

Needs to check into rehab stat. He is a danger not only to himself but to others in Hawaii. This is sad to see. This guy was a legend, and now, he's just a fuck up troublemaker.

Too bad Royce didn't fight BJ in the same period of when he fought Hughes.
That would be interesting

I wish i could find the old video of BJ high and drunk rapping ruff ryders anthem in the back of a car. Its my white whale internet search.
Mines some epic little music video out together called ‘Nick Diaz can’t dance’
It’s some video game like saints row with a Nick Diaz guy in it walking round a night club not dancing
It’s epic

what I got was " You're not the only white person here, I'm half white but we're all n words here. We're all n words. Haole = white person
That’s what I got too. The first part is what I can’t translate. Sounds like “I don’t give a fuck about your 30 grand.”

Back