BJ Penn arrested after hotel altercation

Come on, B.J...assaulting a member of the public? You know better than that. You're a trained fighter who can seriously hurt someone. This is terrible for the sport, and I always thought B.J. was better than that.

I guess B.J. was frustrated since he lost 3 in a row, and got destroyed in his last fight by Frankie Edgar, yet again, losing for the 3rd time. I get that he probably has a chip on his shoulder and wants to feel like a tough guy somewhere - because he was being beaten to a pulp in the cage, repeatedly - but do NOT take out your frustrations on people in the public. A real shame. How would B.J. feel about someone beating up on him in public and making him look stupid?

It's these kinds of things, and Matt Serra's "Good, f*** him" (about Anderson's broken leg) that make me think that the best punishment for these fighters is not really jail time, but an unrestricted beating for 10 minutes administered by Gokhan Saki, so they can get a taste of their medicine. I'm joking.

Might be the first fight he has won in years.

I guess BJ wanted to go out with a win.

I heard he ran into the dude that kissed him on his way out to the gsp fight. Penn finally made him pay

The worldwide search for Sean Sherk is finally over

BJ just needed that win and he got it. Congrats BJ.

Back