BJ pen vs renzo. Tonight!

Weonlywonsixtwo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My coach left last night, Man I wish I was able to get it before sunday...

Iv been out of the loop for a while, what are they fighting in?

Not sure if you guys have seen these, but they're from the press conference.

20915494878.jpg

20915460367.jpg

i just hope bj brings it on the ground if it goes there and doesnt pull what he did with serra. im really excited to see this fight

Ya, if it's a striking fight renzo is well...Let's hope its going down.

Although renzo does have the lower because of his age...

I was fortunate enough to train with Renzo last night at the Relson Gracie Main Academy. Ricardo, Matt, Paulo, Fabio Santos, Limao Heredia, other black belts I don't know from US, Brazil and other areas also came down. It was awesome. Renzo looked in tip top condition and ready to go. He is in great physical condition and think he is taking this fight very serious. Those people that train with him are so lucky. Fabio Santos and Limao were discussing side control positions and submissions with Relson. Then Paulo and Limao showed us some knee on the belly stuff. Awesome.

Then Renzo warms up and gets busy. We just tried to watch what he was doing and stay out of his way but he calls us "Hey guys, come over here I want to show you something." Now I wouldn't say there was a mad rush but I was the first one to get to him and he showed us some leg locks, heel hook escape, and some transitions from guard to knee bar. Awesome stuff.

He signed my book Mastering Jiu Jitsu and took pictures with us all. Win or lose, Renzo is a winner. No doubt. Renzo's students in New York are very fortunate indeed.

It was an awesome memory. We got 35 guys from Relson's school to cheer him on and back him in Hawaii. No worry New York, we going take care of him while he is visiting.

Aloha and peace my brothers.

Ill be happy if either Renzo or BJ Penn wins..I Mean as much as Im for the Gracie's Bj will have a big chance to win this but we dont know what tricks Renzo might have iup on his sleve it will go either way

Does anyone know what bars this is playing at?????????????????

srw15 said:
Does anyone know what bars this is playing at?????????????????

No bars bro. Its on LIVE but delayed on Sunday.

Only way to see it tonight is to be here in Hawaii, chilling and enjoying history. Probably someone will do play by play though.

jjmuaythaiguy said:
I was fortunate enough to train with Renzo last night at the Relson Gracie Main Academy. Ricardo, Matt, Paulo, Fabio Santos, Limao Heredia, other black belts I don't know from US, Brazil and other areas also came down. It was awesome. Renzo looked in tip top condition and ready to go. He is in great physical condition and think he is taking this fight very serious. Those people that train with him are so lucky. Fabio Santos and Limao were discussing side control positions and submissions with Relson. Then Paulo and Limao showed us some knee on the belly stuff. Awesome.

Then Renzo warms up and gets busy. We just tried to watch what he was doing and stay out of his way but he calls us "Hey guys, come over here I want to show you something." Now I wouldn't say there was a mad rush but I was the first one to get to him and he showed us some leg locks, heel hook escape, and some transitions from guard to knee bar. Awesome stuff.

He signed my book Mastering Jiu Jitsu and took pictures with us all. Win or lose, Renzo is a winner. No doubt. Renzo's students in New York are very fortunate indeed.

It was an awesome memory. We got 35 guys from Relson's school to cheer him on and back him in Hawaii. No worry New York, we going take care of him while he is visiting.

Aloha and peace my brothers.
:eek: I can't believe I miss that! :icon_cry2

that must have been a hell of a night with all those guys training together,

dont go to the fight spoiler forum unless you want the results, i read the thread over there.
i will give no hints

guardpasser said:
that must have been a hell of a night with all those guys training together,

It was really awesome. I'm still telling people about it. Now that Rickson is in Hawaii, I hope he stops by too and takes photos or does a seminar. I got photos with Ryan at the fight just a great week.

I feel so lucky to be able to train with Renzo on a daily basis...Its awesome that he has a fight coming so soon and is teaching at your academy. Can't wait till tomorrow night to get the PPV!!!!

guardpasser said:
dont go to the fight spoiler forum unless you want the results, i read the thread over there.
i will give no hints

i went to the S K! site to see what time it is on and they had the results. the jokes on them though. i'm not going ot bother buying it since i already know how it turned out.

infamous mattyd said:
I feel so lucky to be able to train with Renzo on a daily basis...Its awesome that he has a fight coming so soon and is teaching at your academy. Can't wait till tomorrow night to get the PPV!!!!

Brother you are very lucky to train with Renzo. I thought he did a great job getting in condition for the fight. You don't know how happy I was to take pictures with him, have him sign my book that he wrote, talk story with him and train with him. Its Sunday in Hawaii and I hope he stays the week so I can train with him some more. Its so awesome with Rickson here too. Its like a dream come true.

Back