BJ News Post Rory Fight

MuyThaiTom

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Has BJ said anything about his outlook/future following the onesided loss to Rory. I know most people would like to see him at 155 but what is he saying?

With his recent loss it should be enough to get a title shot of the winner of JDS/Cain.

I haven't heard anything.

He might be at the airport though, you should go find him TS!

I'm not really sure he would do well at 155 at this point. He certainly wouldn't be champion, or even make it to an earned title shot. If he wants to take one-off fights with guys like Gomi, that would make sense. Besides that, retirement.

With his recent loss it should be enough to get a title shot of the winner of JDS/Cain.

hahahaha, what did BJ Penn ever do to you to deserve that type of punishment

I was wondering the same thing...checked his site but he hasn't put anything post Rory fight up yet. Check it a few times/day because there is always new stuff going up.

www.bjpenn.com

I was wondering the same thing...checked his site but he hasn't put anything post Rory fight up yet. Check it a few times/day because there is always new stuff going up.

www.bjpenn.com

yeah, that site doesn't work for me at work. Maybe it has to do with Baby Jay's unfortunate initials.

he said he was tired to cut to WW so he's going to make a run at MW to challenge Andy.

:icon_chee

Has BJ said anything about his outlook/future following the onesided loss to Rory. I know most people would like to see him at 155 but what is he saying?

i think he mentioned he was done

I'm not really sure he would do well at 155 at this point. He certainly wouldn't be champion, or even make it to an earned title shot. If he wants to take one-off fights with guys like Gomi, that would make sense. Besides that, retirement.

Well, we really have no idea if he would or wouldn't do well. How many LW's do you honestly see putting up a fight to Fitch, Diaz, and MacDonald? It's his own fault for taking those fights but just because he didn't have success against those guys doesn't mean he couldn't at LW.

you didn't hear?
Bigfoot got injured

he's fighting the reem

Well, we really have no idea if he would or wouldn't do well. How many LW's do you honestly see putting up a fight to Fitch, Diaz, and MacDonald? It's his own fault for taking those fights but just because he didn't have success against those guys doesn't mean he couldn't at LW.

I honestly think he'd forever be top 5 at LW even if he didn't get his belt back

you didn't hear?
Bigfoot got injured

he's fighting the reem

good, BJ looks motivated, I saw a 10 secs vid of him shadowboxing under the palm trees from yesterday, in that vid he didnt look like a beached whale too much, therefore, he will CRUSH Reem in the first round, either a KO or a RNC.

I think game has sort of passed him by TBH. During the second Edgar fight, he looked clueless. With the likes of Maynard, Cerrone, Pettis and Benson, I think they all can win fairly competitive bouts against today's BJ.

BJ can probably win against the likes of Jim Miller, Lauzon, Varner, Nate Diaz, Guillard, Barbosa and so on. But they can still give him some trouble in those fights, and wouldn't be surprised if anyone of them upset BJ at this point.

BJ the punching bag Penn

hand it up bud before everyone catches on that you are the most overrated mma fighter in history

I hope he retires, im a big fan but hes past his best. And the kind of fighter he is, itl be harder for him to get wins over top fighters if hes not feeling his best physically.

Back