Media Bizarre and Boring MMA Fights

This is definitely one of the most boring fights, especially considering all the hype surrounding it. Makes Ngannou vs Lewis look like Frye vs Takayama
6OGa.gif

The Dan Miller vs Palhares was also very weird. There's the MENSA member Palhares celebrating early, and then after having the fight restarted, almost got knocked out by Dan Miller
palharesmiller134.gif

5.gif

Last edited:
Carlson Gracie Jr. vs. John Lewis from back in the day. 30 minuets of Gracie pushing Lewis up against the fence with Lewis holding on to the top of the cage to not get taken down.

It flies under the radar a lot, but Rustam Khabilov vs. Adriano Martins was incredibly bad. I think four strikes were thrown in the fight. It stands out to me because at the time, both guys were fringe top 10-15, and they had put on exciting fights in the past. Instead, they just circled and shadow-boxed each other.

I thought Cain vs JDS was boring and bizaare in a cringey way. I think by the end of the 2nd round, it was clear that JDS was out-matched, and we had to watch 15+ minutes of Cain pushing him in the fence and mauling him there.

Ngannou vs Black beast

Nate Quarry v Kalib Starnes. Starnes literally ran away the entire fight so Quarry was making fun by doing stuff like covering his face and with one hand and swinging away with the other. Sorry for no gif.

Nate Quarry v Kalib Starnes. Starnes literally ran away the entire fight so Quarry was making fun by doing stuff like covering his face and with one hand and swinging away with the other. Sorry for no gif.

starnes fought that way on purpose...he was protesting something. I forget.

Manhoef - Carvalho 1

Back