Bisping's Island - Remember this? LMAO!

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Oldie but goodie.

4 days prior to the Dan Henderson fight:

Here's an extended version where Bisping and Dan actually has seen the video lol! Bisping being a good sport he said it made him laugh. Starts @ 1:45

lol I love it. Totally forgot about this gem. Thanks

giphy.gif

LOL never seen that before. Good stuff

Pretty funny cause I was flipping through the channels one day and they were showing a marathon of the season of TUF when Hendo and Bisping were the coaches. USA vs UK season. That actually got me into watching MMA. Watched the entire season that day.

Watching Hendo KO Bisping was so satisfying.

We need more the counts declarations memes......those were the shizz.

Classic "even when he lost they gave him the win" haha

Hendo's H bomb basically killed Bisping's dream at a title shot, and UFC's ambitions in the UK.

Bisping/MMA was more popular back then than it is today.

The H bomb is the real sport killer, not Greg Jackson.

Like Bisping himself said in the mermaid walk-n-talk, he will be know as the decent fighter who failed all the big ones.

LOL never seen that before. Good stuff

Pretty funny cause I was flipping through the channels one day and they were showing a marathon of the season of TUF when Hendo and Bisping were the coaches. USA vs UK season. That actually got me into watching MMA. Watched the entire season that day.

Watching Hendo KO Bisping was so satisfying.

Entertainment wasn't bad that season, but talent-wise, it was a bottom scraper.

The Hendo cut-ins are that extra touch that send it over the edge

America is better than the UK because of wrestling and punching and hairy girls with large bottoms.

America is better than the UK because of wrestling and punching and hairy girls with large bottoms.
nah we are better cuz we beat you for independence. then in a few more wars. then when your slip was hanging we won the two most important wars for you. now we guarantee your defense and the plan is for the royal navy to be smaller than the NYPD.

Back