Bisping, quote:

This man is a cheat
This man is a fraud and
I will make you pay for your mistakes tomorrow night my friend
All the needles in your ass
All the steroids
Won't help you
You Pu$$Y

I bet Dana wasn't to happy with the needles and steroids remarks. I'm not a big fan of Bisping but I really hope he can beat Silva and end any possible chance of getting another title shot.

Video
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...derson-Silva-Michael-Bisping-in-London-100869

Anderson may the guy to finally pop Bispings glass eye clean out of his melon.

RvW3nyc.gif

Bisping should take steroids... it might actually make him a fighter worth watching.

I don't mind the roid remarks, I think some roid shaming is needed to further the cleanse the sport lol

Wait, are they doing the weigh-in for the McGregor fight a week early?

Bisping, quote:

This man is a cheat
This man is a fraud and
All the steroids
Won't help you
You Pu$$Y

I bet Dana wasn't to happy with the needles and steroids remarks. I'm not a big fan of Bisping but I really hope he can beat Silva and end any possible chance of getting another title shot.

Video
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...derson-Silva-Michael-Bisping-in-London-100869
Let's not forget that Bisping doesn't show up for big fights.

Still weird for me to see Anderson as kinda just a regular fighter and one with a questionable legacy at that. I've never been a huge fan mainly because he was just so damn good and I prefer to root for the underdog. Still just seems weird. Guess he's human after all.

Oh and to the topic- I thought Bisping sounded like he was trying too hard. I maintain that if he really had a problem with the roid use he shouldn't have agreed to the fight.

Let's not forget that Bisping doesn't show up for big fights.

You are correct about that, he is the Cowboy Cerrone of his division. I'm more concerned that Anderson turns 41 in about a month.

You are correct about that, he is the Cowboy Cerrone of his division. I'm more concerned that Anderson turns 41 in about a month.
Bisping is nowhere near good enough to be the Cerrone of the MW division. He might be the Al Iaquinta of the MW division.

Bisping is nowhere near good enough to be the Cerrone of the MW division.

You sure about that? Bisping is about 2 wins away from tieing GSP's record for most wins in the Octagon with 19. Fights alot, wins alot, doesn't show up for the big fight....hmmm.....who does that sound like....

Bisping is nowhere near good enough to be the Cerrone of the MW division. He might be the Al Iaquinta of the MW division.
Iaquinta is still pretty much a prospect.
And when has Al lost a big fight anyway, this is just kinda random.

You sure about that? Bisping is about 2 wins away from tieing GSP's record for most wins in the Octagon with 19. Fights alot, wins alot, doesn't show up for the big fight....hmmm.....who does that sound like....
BFD! GSP has a lot of wins in TITLE FIGHTS, Bisping doesn't even have a win that would get him a TITLE SHOT! Cerrone might lose big fights, but his big fights are a hell of a lot bigger than Bispings.

Bisping, quote:

This man is a cheat
This man is a fraud and
All the steroids
Won't help you
You Pu$$Y

Video

Did he really say that?

Seems silly.

If I was Bisping I would be like, "I'm English, England gonna crush you for the Queeeeeeeeen"!

Iaquinta is still pretty much a prospect.
And when has Al lost a big fight anyway, this is just kinda random.
It's meant to be random, just like comparing Bisping to Cerrone. Is Michael Bisping also the Chad Mendes of the MW division? GTFO!

Isn't this a win-win for Bisping? If he wins, he beats one of the guys considered GOAT. If he loses, it will be against a cheater.

Back