"Bisping was always jealous of me and everything I've accomplished." - Weidman

So many salty Silva fans that Chris crushed their deluded belief that Anderson Silva couldn't be beat.

Hope Weidman murders cheaty cheaterton Romero.

The chris acting like he is some god smh

Couldnt even beat Luke, get your head out your ass Chris. Stop being a douche

Let's see. Bisping is the current MW champ, an accomplished vet, with the most wins in UFC history. He also beat Luke easily who destroyed Weidman. Come on, Chris - you gotta do better than that !

Weidman Slayed Anderson Silva twice in a row, in his 10th and 11th fight respectively. he then went on to defend the title against machida, and vitor who was hot off of decapitating the whole top 5 including both bisping and rockhold.

I could see why an almost 40+ fight vet could be a little saltly of someone who achieved so much so quickly. Weidman's achievements were incredible. and they weren't exactly flukes either

You forgot Tim Kennedy who already has a win over Bisping and could beat him again. Unless he gets shot on some top secret mission.
Tim Kennedy gets shot on some secret mission, receives the purple heart and gold star (to go with the Bronze star he already has) and retires to pursue his acting career, raise his kids, start a beard oil company and video log his political views. Competes in local crossfit competitions but due to injuries never progresses pass the first round but coaches some folks all the way to the games. Runs for governor of California, loses. Tim Kennedy is a fucking hero. Never forget.

Let's see, Bisping been fighting for a long time and made more money than the Chris and is also wearing the golden belt right now. So tell me how Bisping can be jealous of him. This guy needs to shut up and fight.

"I thought Henderson won rounds 1,2 and 5 so that was amazing to watch a 46-year-old do that to the champion. I love Dan Henderson, legend of the sport, and I thought he still had the same chances with his right hand but I thought Bisping would have done better not getting hit by it knowing that was the only thing he really had to worry about," Weidman explained."

"Me and him have been going back and forth for years now. Not really back and forth, he's always just kind of crapped on me and my career. He was always jealous of me and everything I've accomplished," Weidman said. "I came up quick and he was just a guy that never fought for the title but had a ton of fights in the division. I thought there was definitely some saltiness and bitterness on his part.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...pings-challenge-to-fight-after-ufc-205-101916

Let's see. Bisping is the current MW champ, an accomplished vet, with the most wins in UFC history. He also beat Luke easily who destroyed Weidman. Come on, Chris - you gotta do better than that !
The irony! Bisping has more UFC wins then Weidman has fights lol. Whose jealous of who again......

Tim Kennedy gets shot on some secret mission, receives the purple heart and gold star (to go with the Bronze star he already has) and retires to pursue his acting career, raise his kids, start a beard oil company and video log his political views. Competes in local crossfit competitions but due to injuries never progresses pass the first round but coaches some folks all the way to the games. Runs for governor of California, loses. Tim Kennedy is a fucking hero. Never forget.
Also never forget what an odd ball this guy is too!

Back