Bisping vs Silva

Anderson no have to prove nothing bro. He champion for a long time, remember?

If he loses now to Bisping of all people it will just reinforce what most people are already thinking: that he's a total fraud and would never have attained his GOAT status without cheating

Think Anderson wins by tko, possibly a knee or elbow catching bisping on the way in, then follow up gnp to finish him off.

Unfortunately, a win against the count probably means he gets wrecked in a TS or title eliminator next.

Bisping is still way over his head with this one, like he was with Hendo--also old and over his prime--and many others haha. Silva is going to destroy this English jester with ease. He will be back, is normal.

can't believe people are not super excited about this fight, i've been wanting to see this fight for a very long time.

two legend of middleweight division, two exciting striker and also two old dudes who has a lot to prove.

i think this one will be a fireworks
Yes, it is a great fight. Lack of internet promotion. Maybe because it is not PPV. I have not been in the UK so I don't how the promotion looks there?

So basically your saying he has something too prove.

champion of juicing and PEDs maybe

If he loses now to Bisping of all people it will just reinforce what most people are already thinking: that he's a total fraud and would never have attained his GOAT status without cheating

Come here, come here...gimmie hug. I know. I understand your frustration for Bisping never go for the belt. But this chance to prove for the people he can go for belt.

I can see Bisping via Unanimous Decision. I am rooting for Anderson Silva though.

Anderson should still win this fight and Mousasi should handle Leites...

Anderson vs. Mousasi next......please

Can't wait for this fight!

Back