*Bisping Vs Mousasi: Let's stop that wagon asap*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
They both won today, Mousasi said he wants to fight Bisping. Let's do it!
And just hope Mousasi lands this "Bisping beat Anderson" hype asap, dominating him on the stand-up and schooling him on the floor.

Mousasi wins this fight easily. I hate Bisping, and while I feel he won the fight against Anderson, I don't think he is anything more than a high level gatekeeper. Mousasi is one of those frustrating fighters that has all the tools to be a champ, but never seems to put it all together when he needs to.

Mousasi wins this fight easily. I hate Bisping, and while I feel he won the fight against Anderson, I don't think he is anything more than a high level gatekeeper. Mousasi is one of those frustrating fighters that has all the tools to be a champ, but never seems to put it all together when he needs to.
Bisping grew on me over the years.

An established fighter does not need hype they create interest on merit alone.

Bisping grew on me over the years.

I can't stand him. His antics, the way he badmouths his opponents. I am a huge Dan Henderson fan, and I hated the way he acted towards Dan on tuf. I'm not saying he isn't a decent fighter I just don't think he is championship caliber. Gegard is, it's just he never seems to put it all together. He's still young, so he has a chance. The MW division is wide open at the moment, so we shall see. I think he can beat Rockhold, but he has to get there first.

I can't stand him. His antics, the way he badmouths his opponents. I am a huge Dan Henderson fan, and I hated the way he acted towards Dan on tuf. I'm not saying he isn't a decent fighter I just don't think he is championship caliber. Gegard is, it's just he never seems to put it all together. He's still young, so he has a chance. The MW division is wide open at the moment, so we shall see. I think he can beat Rockhold, but he has to get there first.

how is it wide open with rockhold at the top?
how does gegard stop look getting him down and crushing him?

it will take a year for bisping to heal and be able to fight again

how is it wide open with rockhold at the top?
how does gegard stop look getting him down and crushing him?
Rockhold isn't the be all end all of the MW division. He's a stud, but there are fighters who will give him trouble. Gegard has been working diligently on his wrestling, since the Jacare loss.

Back