Bisping vs Diaz

Bisbing is too low of a fish for diaz to bother with.

You are assuming that TS meant Nick. And brother, when you assume, you make an ASS out of YOU and ME.

Nice av. It's like Lesnar crossed with that Jerry McGuire kid. "Dana! Did you know my human head weighs 18 poundths?". lol

Nick hasn't won a fight since 2011 and has never beaten anyone good before.

Exactly the fight I was thinking. What has nick done to make people think bisping isn't a big enough fight.

Exactly the fight I was thinking. What has nick done to make people think bisping isn't a big enough fight.

Pissbing is a MW, and a good kickboxer with decent wrestling. He has good footwork. He just fought a very competitive fight with Anderson.

Nick is a WW, with a plodding style, who can't deal with footwork or wrestling. He was totally uncompetitive in his fight with Anderson.

The truth is Pissbing is hoping to be moving toward a MW title shot, and Nick Effing Diaz isn't part of that equation. It is Nick who isn't a big enough fight for Pillow Hands.

The psycho Diaz Nuthugging Shertard Dope Smokers are the only people on earth who would think Pissbing is too small a fight for Diaz, or that a MW contender would even consider taking a fight with a .500 WW that gets him nowhere closer to the title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back