Bisping vs Belcher?

Raylan

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seems like it's the fight to make right now for these guys. Winner stays near the top despite their recent losses. I think it would be very evenly matched, what do you guys think?

Makes sense with both of them coming off a loss.

Gotta say though, the Belcher who looked bad against Okami better turn in a much better performance against Bisping, otherwise he's out of the top 10 with the new SF talent coming in.

meh

they can do it as a co main event though or a main event in the UK

i am not really interested in it, rather see the boetsch fight with bisping that was meant to happen.

bisping would get the ud against belcher

Gotta say though, the Belcher who looked bad against Okami better turn in a much better performance against Bisping, otherwise he's out of the top 10 with the new SF talent coming in.

Okami is just a nightmare match up for Belcher IMO.

I don't think Belcher's performance against Okami tells us anything about how he would do against Bisping, Bisping cannot implement the style Okami used to beat Belcher.

Bisping would easily pitter patter himself to a decision. Bisping vs. Lombard would be good.

Bisping vs Belcher, Munoz, or even someone coming over like Tim Kennedy makes sense imo.

I can dig this fight. Two strikers going at it with the winner being right back in the mix.

Bisping against either Boestch or Belcher would be good.

Definitely agree with Bisping against Belcher or The Barbarian. Chances are we'll probably see him against Palhares... wait he's suspended right?

They both aren't as good as they think they are, but I think Bisping is slightly better

Perfect fight to make. People have been saying Rich should be next for Bisping, but I personally think he should hang up the gloves. Belcher is still young, has a similar fight style, and definitely hates Bisping with a passion.

Make it happen, Dana.

Back