Bisping thinks Sean Strickland is an a-hole

I must be missing something. After Strickland's last two recent fights, I've thought he calmed down for the interview and was just an honest, passionate, and yes, even humble guy. From a fan's perspective, I'm not getting where this is coming from at all. Is he aggressive and a mauler in the cage? Yes. Does he shout like a barbarian and fist-pump after a slick t/ko? Yes. Is he humble, polite, and calm during the post-fight interview? Yes. So I'm not seeing where the asshole is.

I must be missing something. After Strickland's last two recent fights, I've thought he calmed down for the interview and was just an honest, passionate, and yes, even humble guy. From a fan's perspective, I'm not getting where this is coming from at all. Is he aggressive and a mauler in the cage? Yes. Does he shout like a barbarian and fist-pump after a slick t/ko? Yes. Is he humble, polite, and calm during the post-fight interview? Yes. So I'm not seeing where the asshole is.
Bisping has either sparred with him or seen him spar and not likes how he conducts himself. Personality clash.

10001747.gif

bisping.gif

HilariousFittingBlueandgoldmackaw.webp

TeemingCrispHypacrosaurus.webp

FemaleGoldenCoot.webp
takes one to know one
<36>
As a bisping fan, i thought strickland was very reminiscent of a younger mike

I mean i'm a pretty big Ping fan but I do always find it rich when he calls other people assholes. Considering he was a career one himself. Not that I doubt him here, Strickland probably is.

Strickland doesn't mess around when he's making his points. He's pretty damn brutal, but I've agreed with a lot of what I've read or heard him say.

He comes across as an alpha who wouldn't be a ton of fun to be around when it comes to fighting. But who cares? Call the sport what you want, it's basically fighting and hurting people, you could be nice with it but it's not essential - and from a viewing perspective, it takes all kinds of personalities to keep it interesting.

In the cage, he's pretty damn good.

There's winding up opponents to get an edge and there's being an asshole for no apparent reason, different.
I literally just posted gifs of Bisping intentionally kneeing a downed opponent and spit on his cornermen. Shut the fuck up.

What? A Pom moaning about something?

Say it ain't so.

Asshole's know their own kind. I like Bisping but historically he's been a douche. Pretty fun announcer tho.

I'm more repulsed by this dude than by Colby. Colby at least seems like someone who wouldn't want to kill someone. Sean looks like a sociopath looking for an excuse to hurt someone, anyone, with enough provocation. And it's not like we can lock up the guy if he didn't commit a crime.

He does have this psycho vibe about him....like he'd not think twice about decapitating you in your sleep and play basketball with your head

Can someone give me a quick summary rundown on what Strickland has done that's so bad?

Back