Bisping: "I knocked out the guy that beat the crap out of you Chris, that's embarrassing"

Fincher7

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In response to Weidman saying it's embarrassing for him to have to tell people Bisping is the champion of his division.

Also talks Weidman vs Rockhold in New York, fighting Jacare after Henderson and Romero's return.

Last edited:
Vitor%2520vs%2520Bisping.gif

spAT6JP.gif

Can't really talk shit when you duck the entire top 5 to fight a 42 year old non top 10 MW who almost just got KO'd by a non top 15 WW.

Well Bisping, he also knocked out the guy that beat the crap out of you, multiple guys that beat the crap out of you actually.

Oh and Rockhold finished you too so it's not like your score is 1-0.

Fuck Michael

Well Bisping, he also knocked out the guy that beat the crap out of you, multiple guys that beat the crap out of you actually.

Oh and Rockhold finished you too so it's not like your score is 1-0.

Fuck Michael

spAT6JP.gif

Can't really talk shit when you duck the entire top 5 to fight a 42 year old non top 10 MW who almost just got KO'd by a non top 15 WW.
860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad_zpsu4dq7fh8.gif

I think it's more embarrassing being choked out with 1 arm tbh. Which top level fighter has ever tapped to a 1 arm choke?

As a Weidman fan I just hope all this back and forth results in Weidman getting a title shot (assuming Bisping holds the belt long enough).

spAT6JP.gif

Weidman is lucky as fuck he didn't face trt Vitor, bisping did though. Bisping is game to fight anyone. Jacare turned down the title shot last offered so he gets passed. Weidman and Luke coming off losses, Romero finishing up suspension for cheating. Hendo knocked out Lombard dead and is a legend fighting his last fight so it's a special circumstance.

Btw, I don't care for the brit but I give credit where it's due.

Luke also beat the crap out of Bisping before, so it doesn't really cut as deep.

You're forgetting Crackhead Jones.
What this guy?
jon-jones-6.jpg

I also miss him. Wish they would just let guys roid up and take whatever street drugs makes them feel comfortable in there.

Vitor at the height of his TRT abuse would destroy him though - he was only starting it when they fought.

Back