Bisping Haters! GTFIH

Gazwald

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Name 5 fighters who have won the UFC middleweight title and successfully defended the belt. It's all good guys, I'll answer it for you. You don't need to google it:

Murilo Bustamante
Rich Franklin
Anderson Silva
Chris Weidman
Mike Bisping

Bisping is a legend. Now I know Bisping haters typically have an extremely high IQ, and have genius reasoning skills. With this in mind, I've answered some of the typical arguments against the fact that Bisping is a legend of the sport:

Argument 1:

UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif

Did Hendo win the UFC MW title and defend it?

24axutu.jpg

Nope. He got out grappled by the best striker in UFC history.

Argument 2:

giphy.gif

So Belfort must've won the UFC MW title and defended it lots of times, right?

tumblr_nv0danEGNf1ueu615o1_500.gif

spAT6JP.gif

Nope. Got his head kicked off by Silva, then pounded out by Weidman.

Argument 3:

Luke%2BRockhold%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B(3).gif

Anyone who can choke out a legend with one arm is destined for GOAT status, right?

giphy.gif

Nope. He lost the title to a last minute replacement with one eye.

Mike Bisping is unquestionably a top 5 all time MW mixed martial artist. You all fell for his schtick too hard.

Fuck Bisping haters. The man is a legend of the sport.

TS is special needs but I agree with him here.

Epic thread.

Dave Menne
Luke Rockhold

Nope

Rockhold wasn’t a bad champ, he was just way to cocky and got caught for it, Bisping lost his title to a bloated 170er who’s next fight is likely at 155.

So what you are essentially saying is that Bisping got beaten by guys who couldn't even win the belt, let alone defend it?

I'm not even a Bisping hater but that's probably the worst thought out argument I've ever heard.

lol michael bisping had title defenses? who? ranked 13 hendo and not an actual contender?

So what you are essentially saying is that Bisping got beaten by guys who couldn't even win the belt, let alone defend it?

I'm not even a Bisping hater but that's probably the worst thought out argument I've ever heard.

You see what he did bro?

<DCWhoa>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back