Bisping has been fighting since 2013 with ONE working eye

Regardless of what you think the reasons were, it was fucking embarrassing for Bisping get owned that hard. In the 2nd round I don't even think Vitor held his hands up lmao.
He's a scum bag cheating cunt, all things being equal (y'know... No needles in his arse, piss that doesn't melt glass) that fight could've been very different.

You're a fucking maggot, gas yourself you cunt.

<DCrying>
mma_e_belfort_bisping_b1_600.jpg

You are though, and it's not just my opinion, it's quite a popular one, absolutely go fuck yourself, you're a fucking stain on this place, fall onto a broken pipe you nasty little bitch.

You are though, and it's not just my opinion, it's quite a popular one, absolutely go fuck yourself, you're a fucking stain on this place, fall onto a broken pipe you nasty little bitch.

Aww you sound like that bullied kid back in school lashing out by telling the bully everyone hates him... Then you just go all emo with your morbid little fetishes.

LOL I hope you’re not a dude because you ooze the emotions of a fragile little woman. You must constantly get the Chad treatment by every male figure in your life.

Textbook BETA

<RawexDidThis1>

Aww you sound like that bullied kid back in school lashing out by telling the bully everyone hates him... Then you just go all emo with your morbid little fetishes.

LOL I hope you’re not a dude because you ooze the emotions of a fragile little woman. You must constantly get the Chad treatment by every male figure in your life.

Textbook BETA

<RawexDidThis1>
Says the silly cunt that fucking pays to be on here and posts in bold so everyone can see me!!!!
You're a fucking joke, a pathetic cunt, an absolute fucking dick head, you have nothing to add to anything, you're just a puddle of bile, nobody wants you here, nobody wants you in your family, you're just not wanted at all.
Do the world a favour and neck yourself so somebody else can have a bed tonight in that hostel you fester in.

Only because Vitor was absolutely roided to the fucking gills, that man is a disgrace, a fucking abomination and a fake God botherer, fuck him.
Rampage, decade long teammate and training partner of Bisping, once inferred Bisping took steroids.

As Nick Diaz said, all you motherfuckers are on steroids.

Says the silly cunt that fucking pays to be on here and posts in bold so everyone can see me!!!!
You're a fucking joke, a pathetic cunt, an absolute fucking dick head, you have nothing to add to anything, you're just a puddle of bile, nobody wants you here, nobody wants you in your family, you're just not wanted at all.
Do the world a favour and neck yourself so somebody else can have a bed tonight in that hostel you fester in.

1. I don’t pay to use Sherdog lol

2. I post in bold because it weeds out the fragile little guys like you... if something as simple as font gives you such a hissy fit then you need some TRT in your life.

3. The emotional rampage you’re going on is quite disturbing lol, I almost feel sorry for you... please seek help for the brittle trajectory you’re headed in.

Sincerely,
your friend
@BRASIL WAND

fi818el6a2g01.png

Rampage, decade long teammate and training partner of Bisping, once inferred Bisping took steroids.

As Nick Diaz said, all you motherfuckers are on steroids.
Inferred.

1. I don’t pay to use Sherdog lol

2. I post in bold because it weeds out the fragile little guys like you... if something as simple as font gives you such a hissy fit then you need some TRT in your life.

3. The emotional rampage you’re going on is quite disturbing lol, I almost feel sorry for you... please seek help for the brittle trajectory you’re headed in.

Sincerely,
your friend
@BRASIL WAND

fi818el6a2g01.png
No emotional rampage, you're a scumbag, that's very easy to say with no emotion, I'm actually cooking dinner, I'm just telling you the truth, you're a fucking cunt, I refuse to believe you don't hear this daily.

No emotional rampage, you're a scumbag, that's very easy to say with no emotion, I'm actually cooking dinner, I'm just telling you the truth, you're a fucking cunt, I refuse to believe you don't hear this daily.

>Throwing hissy-fit online

>while cooking

>cooking

Why don’t you knit me a sweater after you cook your complex soy based dinner on your elaborate plating, little man?

What’s next? Driving your hybrid to Yoga followed by low carb Apple-Tinis with the boys?

<JonesLaugh>

Pfft, Robbie Lawler has been fighting since like what... UFC 33?

Big nogs been practically blind out of his eye for 50% of his career.

>Throwing hissy-fit online

>while cooking

>cooking

Why don’t you knit me a sweater after you cook your complex soy based dinner on your elaborate plating, little man?

What’s next? Driving your hybrid to Yoga followed by low carb Apple-Tinis with the boys?

<JonesLaugh>
See now you're trying too hard, you don't cook? You don't have loved ones?
Makes sense, y'know...with you being a scum bag and wotnot.
I cook therefore I drive a hybrid and drink soy shit...fucking hell son.

You've literally done the same thing with Vitor.
I haven't inferred anything, I've straight up stated that cheating cunt is a steroid abusing scum bag, it's a fucking fact.

See now you're trying too hard, you don't cook? You don't have loved ones?
Makes sense, y'know...with you being a scum bag and wotnot.
I cook therefore I drive a hybrid and drink soy shit...fucking hell son.

Not necessarily, the soy based diet/hybrid driving assumption is based on the online temper tantrums you’re throwing... couple that with the fact that you’re a male homemaker... makes all the sense

<{yahyou}>

Not necessarily, the soy based diet/hybrid driving assumption is based on the online temper tantrums you’re throwing... couple that with the fact that you’re a male homemaker... makes all the sense

<{yahyou}>

A male homemaker... Most retarded thing you've ever said and that is a huge statement.
You're really doing yourself no favours here, but then you never do, cunt.

Back