Bisping gets next MW shot if he wins vs Vitor

So he gets on a 2 fight winning streak and hes next in line for a shot? lol. Can't complain though, who else is there at MW for him to fight apart from a semi-green Weidman.

So he gets on a 2 fight winning streak and hes next in line for a shot? lol. Can't complain though, who else is there at MW for him to fight apart from a semi-green Weidman.

2 wins > 2 losses for fw, 1 loss for ww, 1 loss for lhw

Bisping has grown on me of late, I used to hate him, but he deserves the next crack at AS as much as anyone, he's bided his time and fought whoever they've asked if he get's by Vitor he's earned it...that said AS via whatever he wants in a relatively non competitive fight.

Sounds good to me. With a win over Vitor Bisping would clearly be the #1 contender.

Anderson ducked Weidman succesfully.

Good.

Anderson can put his head in the tenth row and he can finally shut up.

Anderson ducked Weidman succesfully.

I don't understand why people think Weidman is Silva's kryptonite.

Bisping has had impressive wins if he beats Belfort, and a close loss against Sonnen.
He's served his time and has earned the shot if he gets it.

The plus side is that the haters will get another shoop picture after Anderson KO's him.

That has nothing to do with it, Dana went on record saying that Anderson wants JBJ, GSP, and Bisping, and at the very least Bisping is who he will get. Weidman SHOULD likely get the shot sure, but it won't happen.

Back